27 posts
Nomad

What happens when you flag a comment?

• 12 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

When a user flags a post or comment it is marked for review. Please only flag comments that are considered spam, flaming, trolling, or advertising.

iFish
iFish
442 posts
Nomad

oh, so does it go on a list?

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

ya, is it like an actual list or can you see its flagged only is you come across it

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

It is a list will all of the flagged comments that users have marked.

bobjones
bobjones
27 posts
Nomad

ok thanks

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

what is trolling?

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

yeah its for like when someone is writing something that isnt sapose to be said on here like swears for no reason and like spamming on other poeple...like that

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Yeah, you can call that spam and laming if they're calling someone stupid, as fot the FR2 maps being stupid, it's their opinion and it will probably be deleted by the mods cause it offers nothing to the game's development, or other users in any way.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

If they said WHY it was stupid, then it wouldn't be spam. People have the right to their opinion, but they should be able to back it up.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

I still don't get what flaming is, can anyone tell me what it is(i'm really new with forums )

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Flmaing is basiclly when one person says something, then another person starts insulting them because they said that, quite simple, and flaming wars are just when a lot of people start arguing too intentaly about something, when the name-calling, cussing, and angry faces >:| start, that's a signal someone's going to start yelling

at least, that's what I've come to know it as :O

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

Thanks for telling me that, now i can understand what people mean by 'flaming'.

Showing 1-12 of 12