Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

"The Last Stand" Idea's

Posted Dec 23, '07 at 11:24am

paladinOFmana

paladinOFmana

1 post

This game was great amazing and most likely one of the top 200 flashs games ever made, but like every flash on earth it needs some improvements. here is some ideas i think would be nice to add to the game.

1) After you pick your weapeans you should be able to pick some to go to your teamates.

2a)you should be able to walk OUTSIDE of the barrior with this factor: you can now get killed. but the closer you are the better the damage should be.

2b)follwing the 2a idea you should be able to search for armor for yourself like the SWAT vest and helements etc.

3)i think there should be more nights like mabye 9 more. this would be like the really hard levels.

thats all for now

Posted Dec 25, '07 at 1:55am

Sisu

Sisu

23 posts

well dunno about the 2ab, but to modify the 3: it could be so that u need to go and search for weapons from woods and stuff instead of just putting search hours!

Posted Dec 25, '07 at 8:34pm

meman

meman

732 posts

you should also be able to have more survivers add if you find wepons you can give it to survivors,and you find wepons at random not from a progress bar

Posted Jan 9, '08 at 7:28pm

brokenarro12

brokenarro12

13 posts

add the ability to search for barrier upgrades? like barbe wire, glass shards, makeshift spear-things

Posted Jan 10, '08 at 6:22pm

thebest300

thebest300

44 posts

make advanced stuff should get unlocked as you get more people...like moveing to a new city, makeing a city, or haveing renforcements come from a city that your massive amount of people you rescued made.

Posted Jan 12, '08 at 12:35am

godofgameys

godofgameys

278 posts

teamates weapons...i like it,i mean,WHY DO THEY HAVE PISTOLS??????TAKE MY CHAINSAW AND MY AK-47!!!!!

Posted Jan 12, '08 at 12:36am

gwoodruler

gwoodruler

233 posts

ya seriously "hmm im gonna use a pistol even though there is ak-47 right there

Posted Jan 12, '08 at 12:39am

Fadenkreuze

Fadenkreuze

7 posts

true

Posted Jan 12, '08 at 6:56pm

sherwood_player

sherwood_player

14 posts

id personaly like there to be a highscore table and an endless mode where you have all the weapns but no barrier and u get points by killing zombies and how long you can stay alive i also support the 1, 2a, 2b, and 3 but only depending on the difficulty (set in the options menu).

Posted Jan 12, '08 at 6:58pm

sherwood_player

sherwood_player

14 posts

i ment change 3 only depending on the difficulty. by the way i am sorry for the double post

Reply to "The Last Stand" Idea's

You must be logged in to post a reply!