Minish

Minish

33 posts

bah last stand sucks!

Posted Feb 29, '08 at 11:29pm

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

2,369 posts

What I would like is that this to be a game setup like STICKARENA but this wont be an online regisrtation type.
This would have a lobby and all these cool stuff... Also I want it to be other online players. So u would be playing with on people insted of cpu's. So others creat a person and u take a baricad and shoot away. Also there should be a free rome looking for wepons and stuff. There could also be a map of the city u could veiw and it would show which parts of the city have lots of zombie concentration.

Posted Mar 1, '08 at 5:19pm

Master_Roshi

Master_Roshi

41 posts

yeah! weapons of teammates and cities: I LOVE IT!!! but adding to all of that: zombie celebrities like britney spears and more!!

Posted Mar 1, '08 at 5:21pm

muji8u

muji8u

21 posts

eh what ever... i love that game, just don't mess it up so it sucks, i don't wanna read all of the post, lol just make it be good and not bad.

Posted Mar 3, '08 at 3:25pm

steevo15

steevo15

1,660 posts

i agree with the 1,2a,2b, and 3 but also making a good game too complicated can make it a bad game, for example what LIL_GaNgSta_BlAzE said would turn the game into something it was probably not intended to be, but i definetly agree that the team mates should be able to use the weapons that you find, and i think maybe the zombies should be allowed to have and use weapons too, that would make the game a lot harder and more fun

Reply to "The Last Stand" Idea's

You must be logged in to post a reply!