ForumsSupport ForumA question.....

13 2480
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I was just wondering why there is a green flag on people's pages, when you can only earn merits on a game's page. Does anyone know what the green flag is for on people's pages?

• 13 Replies
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

you CAN also earn merits on peoples pages, if the comment is very good, and organized.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

In addition to what Owen wrote -- it's rare to see user-to-user comments actually merited!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

No i think Carlie said that's when you make a contest.but i also think of this.Good forum man!

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

I actually asked Carlie, and she said that you can't earn a merit on someone's page.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

That's why a created this thred, to ask why it's there if you can't earn a merit there.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well you USED to be able to earn a merit on peoples' pages.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Well, now that the question is answered, does this topic need to stay alive anymore?

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

well, the question wasnt really answered. we still need to know why the green flag is there.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

you CAN also earn merits on peoples pages, if the comment is very good, and organized.

No, you cannot get a merit for a comment left on someone's page. The only time we will give a merit on a profile page, is if they have won a contest or something, and the prize is 25AP. Then we would award it by meriting a comment of theirs. But normal comments will not receive merits.
thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

So then why is ther still the 'vote up' option on normal comments?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Well, there are special circumstances, like Carlie said.
And nobody ever uses it, and it requires extra time to take it away. So, just leave it there.

Shark7996
Shark7996
373 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it's not a big deal. They probably will use that the most for the debate thread, and it just makes it easier. Just leave it there.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Oh, I get it now. Ok, this thread can get locked or deleated, or whatever.

Showing 1-13 of 13