ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCrimsons Music

8 2488
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I discovered this site after going on fst6's thread for his songs,and found this program to be really interesting and easy to use for making songs.I decided to create a song on this program(called music shake)and will be posting a link to it here.I might try to create more of them,but this one is quite long(7 minutes)so I don't quite know if you will be seeing more of those anytime soon.Anyways here is the song.

UpHill Battle

• 8 Replies
jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

its pretty good for your first song ...although too repetitive for my liking...but that's probably just me...
and please do make more...don't stop

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

yeah I thought about that myself after I posted it,but I noticed that it didn't stop becoming repetitive until near the end of the song after like 6 minutes,so I am going to plan on making more,but yeah I think for the most part it probably is a bit too repetitive,but I already submitted it.The issue is that it lags when I listen to it in the program so its hard to tell right now.

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

ah ic...well, its only your first song...there's much more time to perfect your skills with the program. Good Luck with the next song

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I like the beat!
But I have to admit, it's a little too long...

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Firetail didn't I say in the first post that it is quite long?Anyways I got carried away with it,and tomorrow I will be posting my next song.This one will have 12 instruments,a techno beat,and about 6, and 1/2 minutes of substance.So yeah I hope you guys like my next one,but for today the program is giving me issues with submitting it to the site to share with you guys.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,I finished uploading it,and now I present to you....

Electric Adrenaline

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,I just finished my third song and so here it is.

Confliction

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Alright well even though no one else has posted anything on this thread for 3 days now I shall still continue to post more music.This one is a bit different from the others,since it is a bit more on the edge of soft rock.Anyways here is is:

Daydreams & Nightmares

Showing 1-8 of 8