ForumsSupport ForumRanks

17 3750
SAL37
SAL37
447 posts
Peasant

A new way of ranks.
We should make a system that tells you how much APs in order to beat the person you're after and how much APs that you just pass!
Like for explain:Here's Bob(he's rank 812th)! He has 1000AP and he needs 107AP to be rank 811th! And also he's 13AP ahead of rank 813th!I didn't made names for 813th and 811th hope you didn't get confuse with that.lol

• 17 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Would be VERY hard to implement. But I quite like it!
I can keep track of #2...

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

I like that idea but like firetail said it would be hard to do.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

I like the idea, but every idea I like never seems to be implemented. If it ever happens...remember...you thought of it.

lol...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Also, it's pretty useless if your in the top 100.
Just use a calculator.
But outside...

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

This has been suggested before and is a good idea, but it would be a lot of trouble to put in. Usually if you are below the 100 ranks you can get 10 up and go up a few ranks, so it doesn't matter anyway.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

hard to implement

Stop saying that, you are never sure about how coding works and suggestions are suggestions.

[/quote]Also, it's pretty useless if your in the top 100.
Just use a calculator.
But outside...[quote]

How would a calculator help?
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, what plokkey said.
But it could still be useful, like everyone said.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

@plokkey
Find the person who is above and under you, and subtract AP to find out how much you need or how far ahead you are...

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Stop saying that, you are never sure about how coding works and suggestions are suggestions.

Omg I just realized I said that.

How would it be useful exactly? How would one rank with a few Ap be much of a difference?
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

they should do it for the less than 100 ranked players because 100 ranks are seen in the top 100..oh and also quit accounts should have 0 ap! why you ask? because theyre just taking up space in the top 100 and all rankings!

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

@theone99
I think you should just go ahead and pass them instead. You never know when they decide to come back for a while and then leave again.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Omg I just realized I said that.

Aw c'mon I keep saying the wrong things.

Find the person who is above and under you, and subtract AP to find out how much you need or how far ahead you are..

Its useless in the top 100 but this suggestion is for people under the 100 ranks.
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

A new way of ranks.
We should make a system that tells you how much APs in order to beat the person you're after and how much APs that you just pass!
Like for explain:Here's Bob(he's rank 812th)! He has 1000AP and he needs 107AP to be rank 811th! And also he's 13AP ahead of rank 813th!I didn't made names for 813th and 811th hope you didn't get confuse with that.lol

So, you're saying you single handidly want to be responsible for the surge of spam that would appear from this idea? That's what'll happen, there's no if's, and's or but's about it. You'll lose the semi-competitive edge of AG, and turn it into a points whoring contest (well, it kind of already is).

I mean, does it really matter who's ahead of you, and who's not? I've been bouncing back and forth from #198, to #200, to #204, to #205, back to #200, etc. It's kind of saddening that a person would actually be concerned and make it their goal to beat the next person :|
IPwnGamezz
IPwnGamezz
209 posts
Nomad

well, its usefull for the low ranks, but when your like in the top 100+, iots easy to distinguish :P

MJMinty
MJMinty
28 posts
Nomad

As many people said hard to implement but I like the idea but wouldn't be much needed for me until I am in like the top 1,0000

Showing 1-15 of 17