ForumsSupport ForumGames With Sound Option?

4 1699
Gojoteki
Gojoteki
1 posts
Nomad

I've noticed that a lot of games have no sound option. Yes, some of them do, but most do not. I appreciate any game with sound option. <3

• 4 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

This section is made for suggestions for the site itself not the games within it.I suppose the best section for this would be the programming help section,since that is where you will see alot more developers,but its up to them as to whether they want to add a sound option,although it takes a little bit more coding to create one,including some extra action scripting.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

You can just turn off you computer sound option (unless you like having music on your comp.)

Otherwise, it is up to the developers.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Although this doesn't belong here I am sad to agree and feel that even though this doesn't go here people need to hear this.

I just want to listen to my music sometimes and play games but I cannot do so because the game maker thinks what they want me to hear is more important. I am gave games 0 without playing because they refused to let me listen to music, which defeats the point of me playing if I can't do what I want. But seriously I just mute my computer and use my ipod dock for music nowadays! :P

Lige
Lige
1,568 posts
Nomad

yeah, I actually don't even play games without a mute option because I always listen to music when I'm on the computer.

Showing 1-4 of 4