ForumsSupport ForumIdeas for a 3rd last stand.

10 2192
Barnicke
Barnicke
23 posts
Nomad

Before you read this I have nothing to do with the production of last stand games, I am just sharing ideas. I was thinking of a few ideas for a 3rd last stand. Maybe there could be a prequal (like last stand 0.) Maybe it could be when it all begins and humanity is in choas so you would have to maybe fight off humans too becuase they probally wouldnt trust you. There could also be a 3rd in my opinion. You could defend yourself on the boat or maybe you could make it to shore safe to fight the zombies.
Also I had ideas for possible features. Maybe you could have a partner in the game. Somone who stays back like the main charactar does. This could possibly be a female Also another idea for a feature is that after the day is done you could maybe expand your defensive walls to hold more people. Espacialy if this took place on the boat, you could clear barrels.
My last idea would be a half breed zombie person. Like the Blade (Movie) of the zombies. Possibly and infected person would have a baby and it would maybe be resistant to bites and have more brute force. Posibily the story could be with the "Half breed" and also He could have extra chainsaw damage. He probibily wouldn't be able to find survivors as easy since the wouldn't trust him. Also he might have a poor quality radar from enhanced smell.
Thank you for reading and don't be shy with comments wether theyr'e nice or mean.

• 10 Replies
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Maybe you should start on the games section not here

Barnicke
Barnicke
23 posts
Nomad

on the video games or the flash games?
I'm guessing flash.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I think you should try to contact the creator of the Last Stand series. He will not be looking at these forums, so you have a better chance iif you send this to him directly.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Unless I am misunderstanding, which I am not... this is for things pertaining to suggestions for AG, not game suggestions. Not to be mean but everyone has suggestions for everything, and it would be better, as Estel said, to contact the creator himself. I hate to break it to you but most creators knows what they are doing and don't care about a suggestion, a lot of the time they have heard everything and have decided on whether or not they want something..

Again, not trying to be harsh, but truthful. I'd rather tell you this now before you start writing huge suggestions to game makers.

Barnicke
Barnicke
23 posts
Nomad

how do you want me to contact him then?

ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

good idea but start on the flash games forum not here

Barnicke
Barnicke
23 posts
Nomad

alright I will copy and paste to flash but how chould I bring this to con artists (Last stand creator)

ExboMarker
ExboMarker
317 posts
Nomad

i would play last stand 3 for ever

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

yes i think this is in the wrong forum but very nice ideas

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I believe he has a website, go play Warfare, and in the intro, I think it says his website. If not, go to ConArtist's profile, and there might be a link or an email address in his about.

Showing 1-10 of 10