ForumsGamesideas for a 3rd last stand

11 3558
Barnicke
Barnicke
23 posts
Nomad

Before you read this I have nothing to do with the production of last stand games, I am just sharing ideas. I was thinking of a few ideas for a 3rd last stand. Maybe there could be a prequal (like last stand 0.) Maybe it could be when it all begins and humanity is in choas so you would have to maybe fight off humans too becuase they probally wouldnt trust you. There could also be a 3rd in my opinion. You could defend yourself on the boat or maybe you could make it to shore safe to fight the zombies.
Also I had ideas for possible features. Maybe you could have a partner in the game. Somone who stays back like the main charactar does. This could possibly be a female Also another idea for a feature is that after the day is done you could maybe expand your defensive walls to hold more people. Espacialy if this took place on the boat, you could clear barrels.
My last idea would be a half breed zombie person. Like the Blade (Movie) of the zombies. Possibly and infected person would have a baby and it would maybe be resistant to bites and have more brute force. Posibily the story could be with the "Half breed" and also He could have extra chainsaw damage. He probibily wouldn't be able to find survivors as easy since the wouldn't trust him. Also he might have a poor quality radar from enhanced smell.
Thank you for reading and don't be shy with comments wether theyr'e nice or mean.

• 11 Replies
recon543
recon543
244 posts
Nomad

There should be a prequal.

CyberDonkey
CyberDonkey
6 posts
Nomad

If you divide your ideas into four parts, the contents would be:

[1] - Introduction
[2] - Prequal
[3] - Second Protagonist
[4] - Reference To Movies

About the second protagonist, I agree. Maybe there should be a
second player/NPC who fights with you throughout every battle
(Can't be lost). Also, you are saying that a kind of 'Half-breed'
may be in the game, but I'm thinking that a different kind of
plot would be good. However, all those are my opinions. They
have no rights to interfere with yours.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

The last stand one and two are awesome on their own.

But, if i had to suggest some things they would be:
1. let us change weapons while reloading.
2. make it so that we can place our survivors where we want them
3. have more weapons and zombie types.
4. make it so we can choose how many days we have left till whatever(eg. till boat leaves in last stand 2)
5.more characters. like survivors.
6.a wee bit more traps.
7.a difficulty setting.
8.let survivors have back up weapons and stuff like the chainsaw, grenades, and compound bow.
9.if survivors have back up wearons, let them move around.
10.maybe we could choose where to place barricade items
11.if top is true, let us do it while we are fighting but if we choose to repair the barricade it takes up a little time,say like 5 seconds maybe?

I guess thats all the suggestions i have.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah like blade.How about this.Like the movie DAWN OF THE DEAD.Women is pregnant and then bitten!Child is not a carnivore but at the end he turns on you and you have to kill him.Sad story but with a great ending.

MyBandTaurine1
MyBandTaurine1
11 posts
Nomad

You Should Be Able To Roam Like The Resident Evil Series

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

wi8th zimbies advancing, I would be scared of them learning how to use boats. spend a night fighting them on the boat with the other survirors. finally the zombies ram you onto an island, but the sun comes up, so they all run off into the forest then behind you, on the island where it all started, a mushroom cloud appears. the government just nuked the island. so you spend some time searching the small island, at first just killing off the local zombie population from your boat,, but once they are dealt wiht you can search the island for other survivors, and hopefully find a way off the island, every night trying your best to kill all the zombies from the main island who were on boats when the nuke hit from storming the beach, getting past your defences, and eating your brains. will say the ending when I think of a good one taht would still leave room for a ls4. maybe a military helecopter going around killing zombies on boats spots you and picks you up and you get drafted to help kill the remaining ones.

Thiv
Thiv
3 posts
Nomad

the barricate can be upgraded with spikes, traps, turrets (you can place survivor on it for a attack bonus, for example)
The ability of protagonists and survivors can be upgraded too.(attack upgraded, weapons ability upgrade and more)

ghostiefails
ghostiefails
3 posts
Nomad

Well BOTH games were awesome, as are all from Conartists[am i right? :E)We should be able to :
1. Switch while reloading.
2. When searching, actually roam around and get stuff you need, and there are zombies lurking if u try to get something important.
3. Also, an NPC would be great maybe possible to switch between both during battles while the other stays NPC while you play the other character.
4. Extras like weapon info / character bio / how it all happened / story / etc..

These are my opionions lol. I hope they make ls3 soon

jormuthr23
jormuthr23
17 posts
Nomad

i think it is an awesome idea to make a last stand 3 i have been waiting forever
you should be able to walk past your barrier but then have the ability to go back behind it if you want to.

dixieboyh2o
dixieboyh2o
3 posts
Nomad

yall have all gone insane. if a 3rd last stand came out it would ruin the great image that the first and second games have established. that is my take on the whole idea.

SamHardy
SamHardy
10 posts
Nomad

in some ways i agree with dixieboyh like when you guys were saying that you should be able to change weapon while reloading personally i think is a bad idea as i think the fact that you cant adds to the intensity of the game as your panicking and hoping to reload before the oncoming zombie hordes arrive. However i do agree with some things like the abillity to build your own barricade which could mean that you also had to search for materials to make the barricade from and the more people you had the more materials you could carry and that searching different buildings or areas would result in giving you different materials each with their own bonuses. Also i like the idea of a constant companion maybe this could introduce a multiplayer aspect into the game but as the aiming is controlled by the mouse i'm not sure how that would quite work but maybe in the normal single player game the abillity to split you and your companion up so that one of you could go out looking for survivers, weapons andd maybe materials while the other stayed back to repair, construct and design the barricade. also the ability to swap between them during night fights would be usefull as the two might have slightly different fighting styles as one might be rather handy with auto-matic and melee weapons but quite innacurate while the other has a dammage and accuracy increase when using handguns shotguns or non-automatic rifles. But this is going to be game from 'ConArtists' so whatever he decides to do with it im relativly sure that it will be more than good.

Showing 1-11 of 11