ForumsSupport ForumTIME TILL AG WILL BE OUT OF ACTIVE USERS

15 2326
Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

The site is getting always worse and always more people are quitting from it.
AG is every day slower and older.
The site doesn't really put new things in it to keep its users having fun.
The badges idea could save the site,but people say that the site doesn't want to copy Kogregate.
Then why are People leaving to go play on Kongregate.
I give this site maybe one year more of survival,waht do you think about this??

Generalhero

• 15 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! Dude, this is totallllllllllllly not needed. AIt isn't a sugestion either.

DO NOT POST HERE ANY MORE! IF YOU PPST PAST THE LINE ITS SPAM!

------------------------------------------------------------

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

this is not spam
it is a good and well organized important topic

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! Dude, this is totallllllllllllly not needed. AIt isn't a sugestion either.

DO NOT POST HERE ANY MORE! IF YOU PPST PAST THE LINE ITS SPAM!

------------------------------------------------------------

Actually hes right.And you're the one spamming with all the caps.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Actually dude, it just has its bad moments. It's pretty fast and active now. Funny how this works :3

For some strange reason it only happens at night....

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

And you're the one spamming with all the caps.

Writing in all caps is not spam. Also this thread is not spam, it just needs to be relocated to the Tavern.

And i agree with you, Kongregate is jacking all of Ag's customers. All though i give AG a year and a half at east, unless they do something to make it better than Kongregate (i think it already is).
healofdeath
healofdeath
5 posts
Nomad

It only happens at night because the younger players who are like 13-16 aren't staying up like 12:00

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Writing in all caps is not spam.

Ahhhh yes it is man.Ask a mod or something
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Guys, please, we get users from Kong too. As long as AG makes it's own games it will continue to thrive, the worst case worse be that AG would have to make it's games only for this site.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

well that dont make sense at all, I meant that it gets slower at night. I can guarantee that it is really fast now, and as soon as it hits 9:00 it will be as slow as molasses up a hill in January.

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

well the only fact that AG actually does still produce games won't keep players on the site

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah at night no one is really active so the site doesn't flow that much

Armor_Ninja
Armor_Ninja
197 posts
Nomad

Yea...AG is getting smaller and boring. This could last for 2-3 yrs after unless they make some weird awesome achievements besides AP 4 avatar.

Armor_Ninja
Armor_Ninja
197 posts
Nomad

Yea...AG is getting smaller and boring. This could last for 2-3 yrs after unless they make some weird awesome achievements besides AP 4 avatar.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

This does not actually fit anywhere under support, or suggestions.

The site gets many new members every day, and has a group or talented developers always working on coming out with new creative ideas. While there is talent, this site will always live on. And lets face it, AG has some talented developers. Personally, that is why I like playing games on this site. I can always expect something creative and fun.

you guys don't realize people quit! Look at the top 10 from a couple months ago, COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! People come and go but the community has got no bigger or smaller.

Not exactly, AG just keeps growing larger.

AG has already been on the web for about 3-4 years, without interactive features. Call me crazy, but I would think that the new features would attract more people?
_________
_________
18 posts
Nomad

Ag will not run out of active users there is 100 users on at the moment and if you see something if AG would not ever be active again I say about a 100 people would have to quit a day!

Showing 1-15 of 15