ForumsSupport ForumThe Firefox rave

13 2876
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Do you use Firefox? Then you may have noticed the glitches happening to Armor games when you put them together. Things like incorrect writing in the search, part of the main page suddenly overlapping the game page when you rate a game and more. this has to be solved along with the slow speeds(more servers perhaps)

• 13 Replies
Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I use Firefox, and I have not experienced any of these issues. What version do you have? It may be an issue with your internet speed, or your computer.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

i have version 3.0.1, but i use a ma, maybe thats the problem...

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

sorry, i mean mac. my c key has a problem(it won´t respond unless i press a load of times on it)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

The only way to know for sure if its Firefox is to get Internet Explorer,and try it on there as well.Then you will know whether it is Firefox or possibly your mac or whatever.I use Firefox and it also does not give me these issues,but I have a PC so I can't tell you much about Macintosh's.It could also be something to do with a glitch in one of your add-on's on Firefox,but I don't know of any add-on's that would do that.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

yeah, maybe you people are right

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

No, no, no. The last edition of IE was IE 5 -- and it's really old school, and will absolutely not support AG.

I have a Mac as well. What are your specs? Maybe that could be a problem... if anything, here's mine:

Processor: 2Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory: 1GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
...er.. other things.

It works fine on my Mac Firefox (Build 3.0.2) -- there are no glitches when I run Firefox in Parallels on my XP. These problems are usually isolated, and a simple update may or may not fix them.

arkaninerenegade
arkaninerenegade
785 posts
Nomad

i dont have that problem

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

The latest edition of IE is IE7.

I don't think anyone uses 3.0.1, most people use 3.0.2 or Version 2.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

The latest edition of IE is IE7.

The user uses a Mac, and the last edition released was IE5. Unless of course the user has Parallels or can run VM Software on their Mac, IE7 just wouldn't cut it.

Also, ulimitedpower, try using Safari!
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

It's possibly add-ons, which can do that to a page, since it never seems to manifest for me on firefox browsers that don't have add-ons. I suspect it's possibly NoScript, AB/P, or something like that that plays around with how a page looks and messes with bits of javascript.

If incorrect writing in the search is something you have searched before, then it's probably autofilling the autosuggestion, which is just bad form in the way it works, since it sometimes autofills if an autosuggestions is higlighted. (I think by hitting space after the selection is highlighted.)

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

we have parallels on our computer, it has both apple and windows Xp, but my dad forbade me internet explorer because of the virus risks

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Ahh, reasonable enough. You can also try: Opera (both Windows/Mac) or Safari (Mac only). If those produce the same or similar results, I suggest checking your view options, your security options and other things in FireFox

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

i now have firefox 3.0.3 and am using it currently. seems to be working fine...

Showing 1-13 of 13