ForumsSupport Forumthis si gettng really stupid

11 3200
Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

ok im sick of it i said i wouldnt quit but i might now!!! armorgames has been getting slower fix it or youll lose another user! PLEASE!!! who else has the problem?

• 11 Replies
Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

please fix it.....

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Djkgb,I'm sorry to say but how do you think they would go about doing so?First off I don't really think they completely understand why it is running slow,and secondly there may not be a real solution to the problem,such as the many glitches in the site already.I'm sorry,but if you don't like it then go ahead and quit.While I don't like the idea of losing members.I can't find how it would make any real difference as to how my experience on the site or any one else's for that matter,may be effected negatively.I'm sorry,but all I can suggest is that you get a better browser or a better computer or something,but don't get the idea that saying you will quit will get them to fix something when they may not even comprehend why it is like this in the first place.I'm sorry,but that's just the way it is.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Yea crimsonblade55, you tell it as it is. I couldn't explain it any better than that.

Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

im trying to chat with my friend and it takes 4 mins to get his page!!!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Yeah, it happens to all of us. Tell a mod, be patient, and wait for them to fix the problem

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I don't fin him exaggerating. It is a lot slower.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

There have been countless threds about his, but it's nevver going to get resolved, because no matter how many times we ask, the admins are just too stubborn to make a change.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I'm sorry,I hate repeating myself like this,but once again.It is not stubbornness,but the lack of ability to resolve the issue in the first place.They probably would want to fix the issue as much as anyone else,but I doubt they could fix it,much less figure out the problem.

thingthingfreak
thingthingfreak
1,523 posts
Nomad

Ok, well now that this question has been answered on every thred like this created, then there is no reason for it to say here. I can't belive I'm saying this, but I think this should be locked...

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

1 way of fixing it is going to your control panel, click network and internet, then internet options, then general

Delete all of your browsing history

at least that fixed mine :B

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

Clear cache, temp. files and browser history. Delete junk from your computer. Anything really. 99% of the time the problem is on your end! I run a regular Macbook with Firefox 3.0.2 and have had NO slow downs whatsoever.

Showing 1-11 of 11