ForumsProgramming Forumihaxgamez (mac users only)

1 6514
im_tha_man
im_tha_man
394 posts
Nomad

Well I have recently found a program for the mac that is like cheat engine for the mac but better, I tried hacking Runescape by changing 25 gold to 999,999,999 gold but it is very difficult for the following reasons

1. it gives you too many addresses for the human eye to go through
2. it is a difficult program to use at times because everything is multiplied by 8
3. there is a risk of getting caught
4. only one of the many addresses on the list if the right one

but I tried to take my chances on a noob account of mine and it took me about an hour to get less than 25% of the list done because you have to enter 999,999,999 on each line and there is probably around 50,000 things to go through and you have to double click each line to change the value of the set object, the object in this case would be my 25 gold pieces but if any mac users have already tried this and know which addresses it is and could give me a general location of it on the list that would be great if not then i would recommend downloading it because it is a fun program to use when you know how.

• 1 Reply
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

First of all, hacking is not something AG wants advertized on the forums, so this is getting locked.

Showing 1-1 of 1