ForumsSupport ForumPMing

31 7511
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

iwa s wondering is there anyway you could add personalmessading(i hope i spelled it right) because sometimes you jsut want to send messadges to users that none else should see

• 31 Replies
Gtrain
Gtrain
13 posts
Nomad

Yes, but you have to be friended.

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

I think freinds should be by requests instead of just adding anyone you want to your lists

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

ya that makes plenty of sence.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

how about make PMing goes to a mailbox that can be acsessed(im not shure is i spelled acsessed right) via control panel and there could be freind request pms that have the subject called freind request so someone can request to be freinds

Soulful_Plain_Strider
Soulful_Plain_Strider
86 posts
Nomad

the whole friend thing is fine, there doesnt need to be a request, someone wants to add you to their friends let them, it doesnt mean you have to add them to your friends

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

makes scence, well PMing will be all around great

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

yep good idea.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

This all makes you wonder whether or not they were even trying for the beta. No friend 'requests?' I mean come on...

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Votes on idea.

blackout
blackout
119 posts
Nomad

i also think its a great idea. i hope we get it though.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

we probably will

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

requests would be good because it would be good to be able to confirm someone who wants to be your friend.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

makes scence and you dont have to ask them from the messadge thing and tell everybody and if person says no you wont look stupid

outofpickles
outofpickles
9 posts
Nomad

i think thats a good idea, i use to play runescape (but quit becuase i realized it was not fun) and i liked being able to pm

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well this could be a great idea! I don't really know how hard this could be.

Showing 16-30 of 31