ForumsSupport ForumWhat the heck ???

36 5608
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Hey, has anyone as else noticed the last active feature that was recently put has just disappeared? Is this a bug or did someone complain or what?

• 36 Replies
Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

I just noticed that as well. I don't know anything about the situation, but there could only be 3 solutions.
1) That feature is messing up somethng else on the site.
2) It's faulty and needs repairs.
3) Alot of people complained, but I find that very unlikely because I haven't seen any complaints, nor do I see a reason why we should remove it.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Very strange, I didn't notice anything amiss while it was on though.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I don´t know why, but for some reason i couldn't access my profile for 10-15 minutes. When i got back, the last active icon had disappeared .

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Generally you wont´t see the problem, the administrators probably will.

scrubsmaster1
scrubsmaster1
344 posts
Nomad

WTF i just saw that it was gone but it was there like 5mins ago

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Your right, but I hope the administrators put it back up. To solve these problems, there should be a thread where the administrators personally tell the users what´s going on.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

I think it was the source of the intense lag, so they removed it.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I also discovered this recent problem, It is probably just a lag.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah!!Ag is running way to slow right now!

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

It could have been taken down to fix the "Last Active: 38 Years Ago" glitch that some people were dealing with.That's my best assumption of why they took it down,and if not that,then I am not quite sure of any other reason for it being removed.

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

Whatever the real reason is doesn't really matter.The point is that it is most likely a temporary thing and the feature will hopefully be put back up soon for us to enjoy again.....hopefully.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

yeah. Please Armorgames, Put It back on. It told you if the person you talk to is still on, which comes in pretty useful.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I just noticed it...
I thought it was pretty useful
Oh well, hope it gets back up soon.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Time to make an experiment I guess. I saw that a couple people said that the new feature was the problem making the lag. If so, and it gets put on, and it happens again, I say we should just trash the idea completely.

Captain_J_Sheridan
Captain_J_Sheridan
313 posts
Nomad

The boards were down just now, right? Probably an old back-up came in and it doesn't have that feature

Showing 1-15 of 36