ForumsProgramming ForumMy website - Ideas

5 3240
Bluebus112
Bluebus112
15 posts
Nomad

Hi guys. I've been playing games on Armor Games for a while now, since before they switched to the new layout. I finally thought I'd register to day, though. Just to make my first post, I thought I'd make a topic about my website Bluebus112.com.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I could put on it? I've put up a basic home page with a nice layout and set up a Word Post blog (I haven't done anything to the blog yet) but I need some more ideas on what to do. So, has anyone got any ideas?

• 5 Replies
jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

Did you make the layout? Very Good Job. I only have one suggestion for the layout: If you can make the Blog with the same colour theme, header, layout etc as the Homepage, it would be great. But that's just my opinion. And just out of curiosity, what program did you make the Homepage in?

Maybe you could put some poetry on the blog since it says 'Code is Poetry' on the header...

Good luck on finishing your website

flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

Well, if you plan on having a game website, you would have to make a new layout for submition/insertation... I would also add to make the website with a theme.

What kind of website is it?

Bluebus112
Bluebus112
15 posts
Nomad

It's just a personal website, not a gaming one. I'm not really sure what exactly to put on it (Hence this topic), but I might put some tutorials/sample code of some C#/C/C++. I'm not really sure what else to do..

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

Why make a website if you don't know what it's about?

jpx111
jpx111
264 posts
Nomad

I assume you are a programmer...so why don't you put some of your work on the website?

Showing 1-5 of 5