ForumsSupport ForumForum suggestion!

12 2414
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Hello, I have posted this message before, but before it didn't really have much of a purpose. You see, clans/clubs are really popular, and I think that there should be a forum specifically made for them. So that way people won't complain about "too many clubs" in the tavern. What would be the point? Well, every clan/club has a point to it (or at least most), and the forum would just be a collection of them all. Along with more to be posted. I think this would just declutter the tavern a bit. What do all of you think?

• 12 Replies
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

thats a pretty good idea, i like it

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

No that would mean more work for mods and more(By more i mean tons) spam.

BumplemuffinBaker
BumplemuffinBaker
331 posts
Nomad

juan999999 has a good point. there would be a freakin' ton of spam, not to mention every mod being stressed out of their mind trting to lock it all.

imthebest
imthebest
1,690 posts
Nomad

yeh lots of spam people will be posting like so many worthless clans

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Ya but people take way to many pointless clans.

Okay it will maybe but they will be replaced and people will still spam.
Xzeno
Xzeno
2,301 posts
Nomad

This has come up before, I believe Carlie's words were

Never gonna happen
but don't quote me on that.
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I never heard carlie say that on the last thread 0-0. I know that it would result in spam, but I really doubt THAT much spam. So yeah. . .

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

What would the point of it be? So you can group all the pointless clans/clubs on the website in one little forum. You can award no AP and no post count for them all you want, but that would then degrade to an all out spam fest.

Also, if club members did want to talk to each other, all they need to do is exchange MSN's/AIMs/Yahoos or email addresses. It's that simple.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Also, if club members did want to talk to each other, all they need to do is exchange MSN's/AIMs/Yahoos or email addresses. It's that simple.

That suggestion is an EPIC FAIL in my book for this major reason:
Who knows if they will give your account to spammers?!

Plus, the clans/clubs are almost NEVER pointless, the no AP thing is reasonable, but normally clans/clubs have posts longer than just 1 sentence, for example, the ZSC.

P.S. Yeah, I know that was WAY too many commas =P
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

well i suggested this long ago and so did someother guy and carlie told me that we can rant all about it alot and it just isnt gonna happen.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

That suggestion is an EPIC FAIL in my book for this major reason:
Who knows if they will give your account to spammers?!

That's why you don't use your main account, but an AG sort of account. A GMail account would be suffice. They can also have those Yahoo/MSN chatrooms too, set it to private and no pedophiles get in.
flappybob999
flappybob999
797 posts
Peasant

This idea could be tolerant, but it would have to be a no AP forum. That would bring up alot of spam if it had AP in it.

Showing 1-12 of 12