ForumsSupport ForumWhat would you like to see from AG in the future?

103 16530
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I would like the following

*Less Spammers
*layouts
*Block Option
*Nicer People that don't brag
*More mods

• 103 Replies
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

I would like AG to put a section for all the highest rated games, for example all the games with a rating of 9/10 or more. That way, it'll be better to find good games.

Not necessarily... for example, only 40,000 play game X and they rate it 9/10, BUT, 1,000,000 people play game Y and the rating is 8.6/10 (on average). It's not necessarily a reflection of a good game (the highest rating score). If there was a way to group the amount of plays, along with rating, then you'd have a more balanced view.

Also, I've noticed nobody has been reading the thread. Chatroom this, chatroom that, less spam, more Armatars. These ideas won't happen, but it's no use in writing that since people obviously don't read the thread. It's because of that, it's borderline on lockage.
kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

-Multiplayer games!!!! that would be awsome. check the one on nonoba.com
-also i dont want to act like an idiot but i rarely went on the internet before. wat are spammers and what do they do??? can you answer it without saying im an idiot. i never went websites or joinin communities before this. only school reports and info like that. never took computer class during school.
-backgrounds but i know people are going to say its mostly games but it would be cool to customize the backgrounds like myspace.
-finally more games. i would like to see more game developers and maybe some thread all about teaching how to make flash and stuff. dont know how that will be possible but that would be awsome!!!

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

OK i made a new rule since it has been brought up

*Do Not Ask For Armatars

A new batch of them will be coming soon.
*Do Not Ask For A Chat room
Chat room will never come back due to the problem with spam
*Do Not Ask For A Forum/User engine
That's all and keep coming with the new ideas guys

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Spammers are users, who comment mainly for the AP and/or have very little or nothing to say:
Example:
"Lol."
"K."
Basically anything less than seven words, and without any meaning.
Off topics, flames and the like.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

But remember Eddie, we want to be different.We have our styles and AG has better ways of earning AP.

I want less Winners ales flamers

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I want to see a chat room.

What did i just say!!
NO CHAT ROOM!!!!!
rafael_marc22
rafael_marc22
204 posts
Nomad

I hope that the position like serf, squire up to the king should have a higher rank. My suggestion is for the boys "God" and for the girls "Goddess". but the image is the problem.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

y suggestion is for the boys "God" and for the girls "Goddess". but the image is the problem.

No, the problem is that people might take offense to a God/Goddess rank. It's been established already it will never happen
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

the problem is that people might take offense to a God/Goddess rank

I think I was the first to point that out actually.

What I would like to see is.....well really as of right now the site has all of the essentials down so I can't think of anything right now that I would like to see in the immediate future.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Wait can you explicit.What do you mean?

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

I dont know if armorgames have advertisements but I think there would be alot more people coming to armorgames if there was.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

AG has about thousands of advertisements man.

SUGGESTIONS
We should have a spam record
E.g Waring 1;Level:Low
Warning 2;Level:Hot
Warning3;Level:Your butt is going to burn up
You get me?

jonnypants23
jonnypants23
1,353 posts
Farmer

O sorry lol I was just throwing that out there.

Drognar
Drognar
534 posts
Nomad

I've never seen an ad for AG,except of course, when it publishes or develops a game.
On Topic-
1. Make AP harder to get, its too easy to get right, and that encourages spam.
2. Autopost-signature feature.

the_zombie_killer
the_zombie_killer
306 posts
Nomad

i would like to see a search thing like the one for games in the forum because it is very irritating to look for old topics

Showing 46-60 of 103