Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

The last stand (how to survive 20 nights easily)

Posted Feb 24, '08 at 5:39pm

frozenskull

frozenskull

102 posts

in the game last stand the better way to survive is on the first nights look for survivors.
then next when you have novancacy serach for weapons but put 2 hours of looking for survivors,because that way they will die less easily

Posted Feb 25, '08 at 8:43am

archdukejohnny

archdukejohnny

2 posts

True on that but you could also just put 6 hours into search that way it fills really fast and you only lose about one person usually. They can be replaced quickly.

Posted Feb 25, '08 at 7:37pm

KaZZe

KaZZe

12 posts

ill give some advice 6 on survivors and 6 on weapons you'll get full survivor in notime and then you can do a 12 on weapons This will give you 1-2 weapons! tatadadididiii! now you shud enjoy the superduper sniper and snipe thoes zombies.. or just use the chainsaw and run towards them. ^^

Posted Feb 26, '08 at 11:22am

frozenskull

frozenskull

102 posts

thks im going to try it but i think with the super sniper the game lose all the fun

Posted Feb 27, '08 at 5:20am

badora

badora

52 posts

ty

Posted Feb 28, '08 at 9:40pm

Danger2u

Danger2u

182 posts

lol, this rlly helps!!

Posted Mar 3, '08 at 10:02am

steevo15

steevo15

1,507 posts

the way i do it is just first put all 12 in survivors till i get all the survivors then i put all 12 in weapons until i get all the weapons (even if i lose survivors) then after i get all the weapons put all twelve in survivors to get back all the survivors i lost looking for weapons

Posted Mar 3, '08 at 3:26pm

Technika_KO

Technika_KO

31 posts

i like it it works helped me survive:)

Posted Mar 3, '08 at 4:40pm

godofgameys

godofgameys

244 posts

Just get max survivors,then seach 4 guns all day,then next day spend 5hours 4 survivors,rest 4 guns.BEST STRATAGY!LOL =D

Posted Mar 4, '08 at 12:22pm

frozenskull

frozenskull

102 posts

in the 3 level they bring the revolver so if you dont have that weapon dont searchit on that lvl
and by the way to the people who dindt uderstand put 12 hours on survivors until you are full

Reply to The last stand (how to survive 20 nights easily)

You must be logged in to post a reply!