ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe last stand (how to survive 20 nights easily)

37 12158
frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

in the game last stand the better way to survive is on the first nights look for survivors.
then next when you have novancacy serach for weapons but put 2 hours of looking for survivors,because that way they will die less easily

• 37 Replies
archdukejohnny
archdukejohnny
2 posts
Peasant

True on that but you could also just put 6 hours into search that way it fills really fast and you only lose about one person usually. They can be replaced quickly.

KaZZe
KaZZe
11 posts
Nomad

ill give some advice 6 on survivors and 6 on weapons you'll get full survivor in notime and then you can do a 12 on weapons This will give you 1-2 weapons! tatadadididiii! now you shud enjoy the superduper sniper and snipe thoes zombies.. or just use the chainsaw and run towards them. ^^

frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

thks im going to try it but i think with the super sniper the game lose all the fun

badora
badora
46 posts
Regent

ty

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

lol, this rlly helps!!

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

the way i do it is just first put all 12 in survivors till i get all the survivors then i put all 12 in weapons until i get all the weapons (even if i lose survivors) then after i get all the weapons put all twelve in survivors to get back all the survivors i lost looking for weapons

Technika_KO
Technika_KO
31 posts
Nomad

i like it it works helped me survive

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Just get max survivors,then seach 4 guns all day,then next day spend 5hours 4 survivors,rest 4 guns.BEST STRATAGY!LOL =D

frozenskull
frozenskull
89 posts
Nomad

in the 3 level they bring the revolver so if you dont have that weapon dont searchit on that lvl
and by the way to the people who dindt uderstand put 12 hours on survivors until you are full

arod234
arod234
24 posts
Nomad

um it works wow lol

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

all i do is split it up evenly, unless the barricade needs repairs, then i just put all the hours it takes into repairs, then split the rest among weapons, and finding people. this always seems to work well for me...

Assassination17
Assassination17
20 posts
Nomad

Yes, I have the same strategy as Niceguy. Im going to try out these other strategies though, but I doubt I'll use them much.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

i would look first look for survivors

fergman
fergman
144 posts
Peasant

Do you really need a guide? The game is awesome figuring it out on your own.

funky_monkey
funky_monkey
87 posts
Nomad

uhhh,the game is too easy,why put a walktrough O,o

Showing 1-15 of 37