ForumsSupport ForumTime zones.

22 3967
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

ok, so every one on Ag lives in some part of the world, and you never know what time it is were they are. So what if you could pick like were you live. Ex. like Standered eastern time, or something like that. Then it would come up under your name, and AIM and such. What do you guys think?

• 22 Replies
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Let me add to this, I'm curious. So you want the time zone by the name right? Ok, have it appear right between your name and your posts, and with the AIM thing, have the AIM symbol appear next to your badge and the AIM symbol would be a link to that person's AIM.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

that would be cool,but not what ag needs right now sadly..i live one hour behind and im central time.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I think that this would become confusing. I like having the SAT(Standard ArmorGames Time) around cause it mainstreams everything instead of having to look at where they live, convert it to your time and such to know when they posted.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

I don't think this is really needed.As theone99 said AG is slow and that would slow it more.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I don't think this is really needed.As theone99 said AG is slow and that would slow it more.

Theone said nothing even similar to that actually. And having a number beside your name, for a fact, wouldn't slow down AG any more than it is now.
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Time Zone is a big deal man.

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

I live in eastern tim zone so it doesnt matter to me as the time on the posts is in line with my clock....=)

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well if you want to know what time it is over at a friends area is then here is what you can do as of right now.If you have Firefox then download the add-on called FoxClocks.Then ask your friend for their time zone,and set it into your foxclocks and you can look at the bottom bar of your webpage to find out what time it is(in military time)at anytime of the day.I use it for Sweden,UK,PST(Pacific),EST(Eastern),and one of the time zones in Australia.So I think I have a good amount of the people in AG's time zones covered that I know.You could try the same thing if you want.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

NO. just in your profile. Not on the forums to.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Theone said nothing even similar to that actually. And having a number beside your name, for a fact, wouldn't slow down AG any more than it is now.

the last active feature..simple right? wrong made AG major lag!
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

@theone

Last active feature isn't the same as a time zone. It's displaying the time, it does that everytime you post, it's different.

NO. just in your profile. Not on the forums to.

On your profile though, could be cool to see what time it is for them.
seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

time zones would be good because it's about 30 hrs behind for me

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

17 hrs sorry

xtfpbasniper
xtfpbasniper