ForumsSupport ForumTime zones.

22 3969
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

ok, so every one on Ag lives in some part of the world, and you never know what time it is were they are. So what if you could pick like were you live. Ex. like Standered eastern time, or something like that. Then it would come up under your name, and AIM and such. What do you guys think?

• 22 Replies
theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

@klaushouse

i know that it doesnt display the time,its just that it was a soo simple feature,but yet,it made AG have mega-lag.

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

Why would a time zone make a difference exactly? You can just put the time zone in your about, I don;t think it's hard for some people to convert it.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

I know that it doesnt display the time,its just that it was a soo simple feature,but yet,it made AG have mega-lag.

I can understand that, but the only way to find out is to try.

And plokk. I believe the idea is to actually have the TIME that it is over there. Like.. a clock! :P
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

its a good idea, and im in Atlantic

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

n this is an awsome idea
i really like it it would help me bcs i live in italy and i don't know what time it is in the USA

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well general hero if you want to know the tiem in the US then think of it like this.A majority of the population that uses technology are most likely on Eastern Time,and Pacific.AG goes by Eastern Time,and Pacific Time is about 3 hours behind Eastern Time.Now if you want to know how the others in the US work then mountain time is two hours behind Eastern,and central is one hour behind.If anyone has anymore questions about differences between certain time zones then I would be more then willing to tell you.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

well, come on. i mean it would help to look and be like...ok it's 5A.M. there, they wont be on.

Showing 16-22 of 22