ForumsSupport ForumThe search function sucks

6 1770
Rock_Golem
Rock_Golem
2 posts
Nomad

Am I right?Can we get a search function that doesn't include a game that has nothing to do with what we're searching for?I'd like a search function with exact match and with only these words results, and fix age of fuedalism!Sometimes the glitches are cool but most of the time they're not.

• 6 Replies
drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Sigh, this has been discussed very much Golem. We appreciate you for trying to help Armor Games to be it's best but Ag is going to have a lot of trouble making a very detailed search engine. I have heard they are working on it though. Just be a patience person. Also, use key words.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

My guess is that when people submit a game they add tags EX Age of War could be
quick rpg awesome age of war

so when you search for Feudalism RPG you get Age of war because of the word rpg

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

The way it works is that the search pulls all of the games that either have what you typed in the title, or listed in the tags. So it tends to come up with quite a few hits. Granted, it isn't a very elegant search system, and does need to be fine tunes. But that is the reason why it comes up with so many hits.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Well i know it gets messed up but the game or the thing you're looking for still comes out right?So i don't see any problem. =)

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

the thing you're looking for still comes out right

exactly so i dont see any problems withit
Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

If you do your search smaller less games come on like Free Rider 2 if you search Free or Rider you might get little games.

Showing 1-6 of 6