ForumsGamesHALO 4?

207 38774
megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

hmmmmmm i wonder if a new halo game will b coming out?I love HALO ! It is my most favorite game!

• 207 Replies
DarkSoul
DarkSoul
211 posts
Nomad

probably will but there is halo wars komin up

Meier
Meier
12 posts
Nomad

yeah but i dont think halo wars was done by bungie, but yes, there certianly will be a halo 4. either way, if he wakes up and does something on the planet onyx and meets up with the other spartans, or if he doesnt wake up for a couple hundred years, then it will be marathon, yes like the old one, it was made by bungie. oh but halo wars is going to own, i always said i wish i could mix starcraft and halo

fireburns50
fireburns50
32 posts
Nomad

omg, halo 3 just came out dont you have any patiance?

yonshamrock
yonshamrock
27 posts
Nomad

mmmmm...... ami is made very strange that another halo leaves I thought that anything but they will be 3 because it is supposed that the one finishes he/she has good better graphs at least I wait that if he/she leaves to look as this the game.

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

i hope so there amazing games

RoY_aHoI77
RoY_aHoI77
163 posts
Jester

a bit too easy i think but i've played only one and two so i can't speak for three

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

They r good games but there will be no HALO 4 there will only be halo wars

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

There can never be another game that follows the orginal Halo storyline because Spartan 117 died. And he was the last Spartan. So yeah.

But just as long as they make the next Halo universe game actually decent, I will be happy.

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

i have to admit that it will be pretty hard to make another game especially the story line...

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Unless...Spartan 117 comes back as a Flood zombie!!!11! OMG!

I doubt it.

3DoorsDown
3DoorsDown
17 posts
Nomad

yes, i heard that halo wars, you have the option to fight as a grunt, elite, spartan, brute, or any others that i forgot, and it also wont follow halo 3's story line.

megarock81
megarock81
112 posts
Nomad

ive heard about that but halo wars looks really fun but i love the role playing game where you actually get to move cheif

Danger2u
Danger2u
167 posts
Nomad

there might but it ain't gonna be known as halo 4 cause it was the halo trilogy

3DoorsDown
3DoorsDown
17 posts
Nomad

ya, do you have halo 3? i have it, and just found the grunt party skull, it makes the grunts blow up into confetti and little children scream yay! and i also just completed finding them all and got the IWHBYD skull. With the Hyabusa armor

SLobLobsTer
SLobLobsTer
9 posts
Nomad

yeah halo is awsome

Showing 1-15 of 207