ForumsGamesWarlords: Heroes

30 7594
d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

Let's talk about it. I like it, but I played it on Kongregate and thought it would come here one day?

Do you like it?
Is there something you don't like about it?
Did you play it anywhere else?

• 30 Replies
Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

Its cool i give 8.5/10

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

I found it on MoFunZone yesterday, and loved it!!!

I'm glad ArmorGames got a version.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Actually AG gets all the games first.Then all the other sites do.

Celeber
Celeber
50 posts
Nomad

10, i liked it a-lot.

Thats not totally true, sometimes other sites do get games first, like that high school detective game thing

theone
theone
394 posts
Nomad

I love that game played it like a hour or so ago and loved it I gave it a 10/10 and it is one of my faves.

GutharNash
GutharNash
177 posts
Nomad

basically it sucks horribly you can check out my comment on it on the game page. BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

That game is da bomb!10/10

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

its really awesome... the only thing I don't like is that my henchmen are idiotic morons. Otherwise its great... and amazingly hard...

Lordofd511
Lordofd511
114 posts
Peasant

its good, but really hard. how do you guys beat the mounted enemies? i just jump over them, then follow them hitting them til they die. but this doesn't workd if there are other units on the screen.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well it's hard because you use the prince and the orc. Their hard

The purple one is simple. Just hire some archers and buy moves.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Yea, First time i played it, I got the slice the head off badge.

slightly_insane
slightly_insane
84 posts
Nomad

nice game, i liked that you can play 3 diffrent people, there is a good plot and the controls are very simple any one can sit down and play it. i did not like that you could not make you characture turn left or right and not being able to pick what kind of attack i was going to do make the game alittle harder at the end i think.

Rose_Royse
Rose_Royse
101 posts
Nomad

I think it is really fun. But i am not a fan of flash games since i play World of Warcraft. The only reason i am not right now is because i need a new computer.

windshift
windshift
320 posts
Nomad

Fantastic game...Lots of hard work was poured into that...

I would like to see less badguys spawning behind you and less badguys using the spam/kick technique which nearly always kills you

kielzanie
kielzanie
473 posts
Nomad

one of the best games. i compared it with Warfare, but Warfare was better. but has be another incredible hit for armorgames. loved it so much dont know why the score and the number of plays is so low....

Showing 1-15 of 30