ForumsSupport ForumForum search engine.

9 1817
xMoose
xMoose
22 posts
Nomad

Correct me if I am wrong ,but from what I can see this sites community forum has no search function.

I think it would really cut back on the amount of repeat threads that are made if all threads could be easily searched through.

If there is one , maybe make it a little bit easier to see? I haven't been able to find one if it does exist.

• 9 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I don't know exactly how new you are,but let me ju8st get straight to it.They used to have one,but no longer have it,because it had issues.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

This was already asked for and we did have one.but somehow it didn't work and the mods are working on it.

xMoose
xMoose
22 posts
Nomad

I don't know exactly how new you are,but let me ju8st get straight to it.They used to have one,but no longer have it,because it had issues.

I see, thanks for clearing that up.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

And if you were smart enough to look how old it is then it wouldn't be so hard.

xMoose
xMoose
22 posts
Nomad

And if you were smart enough to look how old it is then it wouldn't be so hard.

I'm not sure what you are talking about , but if you are implying that I am stupid because I decided not to search through the thousands of threads on this site, I disagree, it was much more convenient to simply ask the community my question.

I was given my answer and I am satisfied , the insults were unnecessary.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

No insult is involved.I mean that the forums are organized by newest to oldest.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Well yes we had it but it did work the only problem was it just brought up to many topics but if you searched a username you would have got the topics taht you recently post in.

7 posts
Blacksmith

It's very bad that forum doesn't have a search engine. I had to search from Google to find walkthroughs about old games because for me it's hard to surf through pages.
By the way if you want to searc a keyword in a spesific site. Try to search as my example belove.

Ex. If you want to search something for "GemCraft" just write this on google "Gemcraft site:www.armorgames.com"
(without Quation marks ofcourse)

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah i once goggled gem craft and the first one was AG

Showing 1-9 of 9