Kataklysmik

Kataklysmik

7 posts

This walkthrough is absolutely amazing!

Posted Sep 2, '09 at 3:31am

ServerHost

ServerHost

23 posts

Pretty cool, although for the most part unnecesary with exception to the various award/achievment spoilers...

Posted Sep 4, '09 at 5:52pm

Redarrow41

Redarrow41

24 posts

amazing post, i'll use this when i play

Posted Sep 6, '09 at 6:31am

kamrad

kamrad

581 posts

It's an extremely useful guide, that is, if you can be actually bothered going up and forth for help and tips.. lol

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 12:32pm

rick073

rick073

2,868 posts

i can only kill a queen with a grenade...

oh yah hazard suit+reavtive armor=almost inpenetrable armor

see the reactive armor is vunerable to acid etc and the hazard protects against acid, gravity etc, so both at once, they pwn(but beware the grinders)

grinders also weaken if hit against another grinder kk?

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 1:08pm

ShadowWave

ShadowWave

484 posts

oh yah hazard suit+reavtive armor=almost inpenetrable armor
see the reactive armor is vunerable to acid etc and the hazard protects against acid, gravity etc, so both at once, they pwn(but beware the grinders)

ya know you can only use one at a time

Posted Mar 21, '10 at 1:16pm

rick073

rick073

2,868 posts

no...

if u get enough awards u get an extra slot for rewards, duh

Posted May 21, '10 at 3:15pm

IRQ

IRQ

1 post

Yeah, great Walkthrough... I can't believe that you could do sth like that, with so many details

Oh yeah, one question: Here's the list of the different ways I died. More than 15. I don't have the award though... Could somebody tell me why? I think that similar ones (ex. Being absorbed by Oozle & Amalgam) count as one... And How should I be killed to get it?
Here I go:
bitten by Biter, absorbed by Oozle, melted by Meltie's acid, pierced by Sharp, smashed by Grinder, bitten by Fuzzle, burned, killed in explosion, broken (after Frostie's attack), absorbed by Amalgam, absorbed by Gray, pierced by Gray, torn apart by Horror, beheaded by Horror's disc, pierced by Horror's tooth (not sure about that... I did it in practice, but don't remember if I managed to during the game, too), smashed by Void eater's gravity, blasted into oblivion, beheaded by Queen, cut in half by Queen, shot by SCAER (yeah... that was kinda hard to achieve) and killed by saw drone.

That's 20 or 21 (if I count the Horror tooth one). Please, tell me, how many more ways of death should I find? And how to do this? I tried that burn trick somebody mentioned, but it doesn't work.

Posted May 23, '10 at 3:22pm

Geenf11

Geenf11

92 posts

Great! This will help alot!

Geen, Necromancer O' the forums

Posted Jul 4, '10 at 9:54am

unbeatableXD

unbeatableXD

18 posts

I cant find the queen

Reply to Amorphous Plus Ultimate Walktrough