Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Amorphous Plus Ultimate Walktrough

Posted Sep 8, '10 at 4:56pm

Kurohami

Kurohami

95 posts

Yep, Amalgam does spawn in small nest, and it's really annoying that they can't be removed from play, especially when you are waiting for the razor queen to appear.

Posted Oct 24, '10 at 1:23pm

ciaociaociaociaociao

ciaociaociaociaociao

2 posts

yes but if you do a complete circle around a sharp it retract it's spikes!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Oct 24, '10 at 1:27pm

ciaociaociaociaociao

ciaociaociaociaociao

2 posts

if an inkie cathes you, throw a grenade: if it recharges ,you are still alive!!!!!!!

Posted Nov 12, '10 at 8:45am

Weps

Weps

1 post

Regarding the 15 ways of dying, I believe that two final ways of dying come with the razor queen. I got the Spaltterbait award on two different computers after completing one of the following two:

1. getting myself impaled against a spine jack (just running into it)
2. getting cut in half (vertically) by a digging mite (the underground missile the queen sometimes shoots)

Posted Dec 2, '10 at 10:28am

Sleipmon

Sleipmon

2 posts

Actually Amalgam DOES appear in small nests too. I know that because... I always have trouble completing even the small nest because of these. :D

Posted Dec 2, '10 at 5:17pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,716 posts

Just use the box gun or some other weapon on amalgrams

Posted Dec 2, '10 at 5:18pm

Ghgt99

Ghgt99

1,941 posts

This game is really fun, but I can not even clear out a small nest! Can someone give me some tips?

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 1:45pm

superscoty

superscoty

2 posts

the Amalgam also appers in small nests... i know because i got killed by one

Posted Mar 6, '11 at 1:53pm

superscoty

superscoty

2 posts

~ ******: Awarded for clearing out a nest without a single error (Gold Medal)

this medal is called ****** also you CAN MISS a swing as mong as it does not stun you... ie/ hitting a gray when not vonerable

Posted May 22, '11 at 10:08am

cec113

cec113

2 posts

Why can't I get the stupid demolition badge? What kind of explosion must occur and how close must I be and how do you do it?! 7:-/

Reply to Amorphous Plus Ultimate Walktrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!