Forums

ForumsGame Walkthroughs

Amorphous Plus Ultimate Walktrough

Posted Oct 2, '08 at 11:39pm

Sodis

Sodis

262 posts

This really is the ultimate Amorphous + Walk through! Great walk through Sbamo!

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 4:10am

Sbamo

Sbamo

133 posts

To Zophia:

To make the 5,6,7 and 8 combos just hit a Clutter let the babies grow, hit them again, and let them all stuck on you. Then shake them off, by moving the cursor up and down, and swing your sword. You should kill more than 8. I suggest you try that after you have the Raizor Glaive reward, because it has a much bigger swing arc and you can hit more Glooples at the same time. The Unbelievable Combo was the Last Award I got! And for the Void Eater just go to bounty run mode press "slow" and then wait for them to bump against each other. You can use the Instant Wall Reward as well, so that the more Glooples stay on the screen. And you can also let them bump on you and change their directions, so that they bump in each other

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 8:29am

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

Hmm... Thank you. :)
I think I was extremely lucky with the unbelievable combo - I couldn't see how many glooples there where, but they were stuck in sticky goo and couldn't move, and apparently there were just enough. Such a shame it was on a different computer - but at least I know it can be done.
I'll try using the wall reward. Annoying how often an Oozle smashes the little ones instead of merging. >.>

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 10:37am

Sbamo

Sbamo

133 posts

No prob, annoying I can't help you out myself.. I could get you the Unbelievable Combo in 10 min..

Posted Oct 5, '08 at 9:34am

Mummy1

Mummy1

85 posts

Can you find Quenns and frosties in bounty run?

Posted Oct 5, '08 at 11:47am

lytnin

lytnin

51 posts

wow, helped a lot, this must have taken ages to do!

Posted Oct 5, '08 at 1:36pm

Zophia

Zophia

8,407 posts

@Mummy1:
Frosties appear in Bounty Run, but Queens come only at the end of a nest.

And again, thanks for the help, Sbamo. :)

Posted Oct 6, '08 at 5:16am

Sbamo

Sbamo

133 posts

No problem Zophia! ;)

Posted Oct 7, '08 at 1:33pm

Mummy1

Mummy1

85 posts

I'VE FINALLY FOUND A FROSTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Oct 7, '08 at 2:26pm

Sbamo

Sbamo

133 posts

Man it's about time, I found one the first time I played in Huge Nest..

Reply to Amorphous Plus Ultimate Walktrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!