Gremlion

501 posts

Splash torchie = explosive.
To survive use reactive armor

Posted May 22, '11 at 11:29am

LethalVision

LethalVision

3 posts

I found out that if you use a razor glaive in a huge nest, the Razor Queen would almost certainly greet you at the end of the nest.

Posted May 24, '11 at 7:33pm

cec113

cec113

2 posts

Okay, so I hit the stupid torchie with the armor and still no award, do I have to finish the level?

Posted Jun 30, '11 at 5:28pm

masterofthecats

masterofthecats

26 posts

I love this game and this really is an ultimate walkthrough. It will help me achieve things I never would have without this walkthrough. THANK YOU 100X

Posted Jul 6, '11 at 12:44pm

sniperpal

sniperpal

3 posts

This a great guide. I had no idea how to complete the rest of this game until i read this. Getting pretty close to my first confrontation with a razor queen! Hope you can make guides like this for some more games.

Posted Jul 8, '11 at 1:25am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,937 posts

This really is the ultimate walktrough, explaining everything in detail, really helped me out in some parts.

Why can't I get the stupid demolition badge? What kind of explosion must occur and how close must I be and how do you do it?!
I myself don't have the badge, but I think you need to go into stickie goo once you caught on fire.

Posted Sep 25, '11 at 4:04pm

garrgarr11611

garrgarr11611

3 posts

omg! epic walkthrough thanks sbamo!!!

Posted Dec 24, '11 at 6:14pm

razor_queen_killer

razor_queen_killer

4 posts

this is the best walkthrough I have seen. Here is something you either forgot to add or didn't know: I'm pretty sure that in order to see a razor queen in any nest, you must kill it first, to see it before then, go on bounty mode or use this link to find an awesome glitch: http://ahkong.net/amorphous-cheats/

Posted Dec 24, '11 at 6:15pm

razor_queen_killer

razor_queen_killer

4 posts

this youtube video explains an amazing way to kill the razor queen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOKf2dv3eV4

Posted Dec 25, '11 at 12:53pm

soccerdude2

soccerdude2

1,715 posts

I killed a razor queen, and the razor glave is amazing. It's actually not too bad because you can keep rematching

Reply to Amorphous Plus Ultimate Walktrough

You must be logged in to post a reply!