TheLastGamer

TheLastGamer

195 posts

Please say how to make a game

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 6:48pm

Sodis

Sodis

262 posts

You must have the proper software to make it. It's something like $600-$700. Sorry but I can't name it.

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 6:50pm

juan999999

juan999999

2,502 posts

Yeah but posted on the game creating forum not here.

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 6:51pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

4,349 posts

The name of one type of game making software is the most expensive type of flash program out there.It is called Adobe Flash CS3.It costs $700,and you would also need to know how to appropriately use the language that comes with it called Actionscript.Game creation is not an easy thing in any means.If you want to make one then you need to be dedicated to it,and that's all there is to it.

Posted Oct 5, '08 at 7:25am

Kreatur

Kreatur

0 posts

Thats not fun!
I don't want to pay 700 for making little lousy Games!
Is there no other alternative?

(Sorry for bad english, i'm from Germany)

Posted Oct 5, '08 at 9:03am

Sodis

Sodis

262 posts

There are some free soft wares on the Internet. They don't have as much features, and most are trials.

Posted Oct 5, '08 at 9:04am

pika

pika

9 posts

umm..you can make games at yoyogames.com for free =]

Posted Oct 5, '08 at 4:35pm

zraider71

zraider71

2 posts

or you can also download a free software that lets you make games.

Go to google and search Genesis3D

Posted Oct 7, '08 at 3:56pm

Binary_Illusion

Binary_Illusion

281 posts

Flash isn't the only language that you can use to make games.  But it is the easiest.
You can use Java to make games but there is a lot more coding and the Java language is a lot more complex.  But the software to compile the scripts are free, and mostly all of the IDE's are free as well.
I personally like to command based scripting because I don't have to learn how to use a certain IDE.

But yeah, most people use flash to make games because it is easier.  The software is made by Adobe INC.  It's around 700 dollars like others have said but there are other means of getting software, but I'm not going to tell you how, or what it is.  It is illegal and you shouldn't do it.

Hope this helped mate.

~BI

Posted Oct 7, '08 at 10:39pm

i_rule_the_world

i_rule_the_world

19 posts

i need help too

Reply to How do i make games

You must be logged in to post a reply!