ForumsSupport Forumrandom stuff

6 1954
midget2
midget2
576 posts
Nomad

Some things that i've been thinking about:

1.On the very top of the screen there's all of your game catigories- why not scroll over them and get some of the popular ones there? or mabey faved ones?

2. on the search button i've noticed that next to it you only have ONE option and that's games i'm not saying that's bad but what about people or no longer playing people or even a question choice.

3. early today i just relised Armor Games has no ads for themselves, yes costs money but other than just picking a game on lets say Addicting Games that is sponsered by this site it might be a good idea.

• 6 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

They all sound very good.

Game category: Mmnnn, interesting.

Search Fields: there used to be a community search as well but it was so useless they got rid of it. I hope they bring it back when its better.

Advertising: Some other games are sponsored by AG and are on other sites... They have direct links to AG anyways...

Rose_Royse
Rose_Royse
101 posts
Nomad

Very good thoughts i must say.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

This should probably have been in the Support and Suggestions section...

But yeah. I like the first idea, though it would probably take a fair amount of coding, and might even cause lag... Dunno.

The search bar will (if I remember correctly) get a community search option again, once they figure out how to do it properly. A lot of people miss it.

As Pazx said, there are advertisement for AG in AG games posted on other sites. That's how I ended up here.

zanderthaw
zanderthaw
418 posts
Nomad

lol if you make your own website you wont have theses probs.
:/

midget2
midget2
576 posts
Nomad

um... i havn't been here for long people so don't start cantradicting me too muck cause i don't know some of that stuff

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

ok...good thoughts the scroll over love it! thats the best idea,or have a most popular game creator idea.

Showing 1-6 of 6