ForumsSupport ForumPick 5 things you'd like to see updated on AG.

4 1618
Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Please list 5 things you think AG can improve on & explain your answers! If you have no explanation or valid reasons do not post! I start with my Answers-
1.Layout Upgrade-Sure AG looks good but our current theme doesn't feel a gaming site, a alternative black theme would be nice.
2.Forum Options-We need more options here, like post editing,Username qoutes(so people know who your quoting.)
3.Game Info update-It would nice to be able to see the Developer without clicking every single game. Just say XXXXXX by AG,XXXX by NG,etc on the homepage.
4.Something Unique-While I can't think of it right now, I feel AG needs something more to help it stick out from the common Flash Game Site.
5.Update Improvement-This isn't what you think but I think that AG should take the updates from their blog and post them on the main site, that way there would be more news here and the site would probably be more popular since people whine about updates all the time.
Thats it, now suggest your own.

• 4 Replies
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well All I want is To Armorgames have a list of all you're friends online on the homepage and MOSTLY to have a AIM chat on the top of our user names. on the top right. So a person can click the top and send a message and would alert us if we're on.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

Dude, while I get you want your suggestions in, please pick 5 and list them in the appropriate format.

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

If you say pick, shouldn't that mean there should be a list to choose from? Also there's already a thread similar to this.

1. In the search bar, add profiles and forums. Just games isn't enough.
2. Along with the game genres add a home or ranks tab. For quick access to the ranks.

Drognar
Drognar
535 posts
Nomad

By pick I meant something you can think of that needs improvement.

Showing 1-4 of 4