Forums

ForumsForum Games

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 5:53pm

cool988

cool988

81 posts

In this exciting game (made by 988 productions) is about the TV show and movie.

It starts out as the same as the TV show,the avatar is found after the fire lord takes over the other nations.
He must find a way to defeat the firelord, but first he needs a little help from you.

Ok here is how the rules are.

1.you can't be an avatar yourself

2.you just can't make up stuff or skip things just to get it over with. (ex. tommy kills the fire lord)

3.that is all i can think of but i will make changes if comes be

charcter sheet
name:
nation: (fire water air earth)
bio: (short desc.)
clothes & suppiles:

You must meet with others and make frenids or else the fire nation will get you.

You all start out in separte places then make your way to each other (all while avoiding the fire nation)

Have fun everyone!

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 5:58pm

psy5000

psy5000

485 posts

ill join

name : Psy
Nation : Water
Bio : a hard working, trustworthy boy willing to help
Clothes and Supplies : Blue Robes and lots of water

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 6:00pm

slightly_insane

slightly_insane

89 posts

charcter sheet
name: bo-rat-cho
nation: fire
bio: after my first misson and i had to kill alot of school kids i left the fire nation.
clothes & suppiles: a fire nation soldier's armor, a battle staff, food for 5 day with water, and a book about something called the T-virus

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 6:10pm

cool988

cool988

81 posts

heres mine

name:cool
nation:fire
bio:was born in fire nation territroy but then ran away to the earth kingdom where he now pratices earth bending
clothes:earth robe with some rocks and food and water, with two bending book one for fire one for earth

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 6:13pm

lil_gangsta72

lil_gangsta72

399 posts

heres mine

name: Prettyboy107
nation: earth
bio: is really good at bow and arrow
clothes & suppiles: bow and arrow......150 arrows plus a lot of makeshift arrows, a knife, a dark cloak with hood, sweet helmet like romans

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 6:31pm

slightly_insane

slightly_insane

89 posts

name: bo-rat-cho
nation: fire
bio: after my first misson and i had to kill alot of school kids i left the fire nation.
clothes & suppiles: a fire nation soldier's armor, a battle staff, food for 5 day with water, and a book about something called the T-virus

i am on the run from the fire nation,right now im in hiding on one of the smaller islands close to the eath kingdom. i am hidding out in a small fishing village intill i can pay for a ship to go to the fire nation.

clothes & suppiles update: in the village an old man wanted my book so i traded it for some villager clothes and a sack to carry my gear in.

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 6:35pm

juan999999

juan999999

3,162 posts

I'll join

name:NeonChazer
nation:Mystic/and bio
bio:Came form outer space and has a chemical hand for many needs
clothes & supplies:Mecha hand/Neon suit/Lazer gun with explosive and electrical ball.

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 7:45pm

cool988

cool988

81 posts

juan you can't do that thats cheating

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 8:30pm

SAL37

SAL37

513 posts

RPg won't last long...it will die...

Posted Oct 3, '08 at 8:32pm

juan999999