• 11 Replies
angel1
angel1
37 posts

come to my account if you need help

juan999999
juan999999
3,081 posts

OK first of all,they made a thread about it about 20 minutes ago.
Second,you're a newcomer as well.How would you help.You need help,then you can help.
Last,Don't you ever duplicate threads already made!That's is spam and against the rules and guidelines.

angel1
angel1
37 posts

no im not i know a great deal about this site
and plus i dont really play the games very often and stopped going on armergames for about 4-5 months

Kid_Saiyain
Kid_Saiyain
517 posts

if u comment a game dont wait 30 sec. to comment again! u can comment other games immediately after!

Zophia
Zophia
9,472 posts

@Kid_Saiyain:
If you comment that fast, you are most likely spamming. The thirty second rule has never bothered me, since I actually play the games before I rate and comment....

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,211 posts

Does ANYONE read the stickies anymore?!? There is a mega thread containing links to other threads pertaining to specific information, there is NO NEED to make another thread of the same subject. It just gets added to the messy board pile.

@ ShintetsuWA

They didn't sticky the topic I made, but it is down there like 4-6 threads.

juan999999
juan999999
3,081 posts

if u comment a game don't wait 30 sec. to comment again! u can comment other games immediately after!

Actually i tried what you said and no.The comment never appears and if it does you don't receive anything.
ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,211 posts

There are still stickied threads that these people need to look at. And why didn't they sticky it? >_>

gumonk
gumonk
2 posts

can you have an won avatar?

gumonk
gumonk
2 posts

can you have an own avatar?

Showing 1-11 of 11