ForumsSupport ForumBanning the Ap System

3 1780
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Well a lot of pepole want to get rid of Ap all together. The Ap really sets the community into gropus. Most high leveled members will hardly ever talk to serfs. It really a system. You are only as good as much points as you have. You could have a great personalilty but if you have low AP you could not even exsist as much as some members care. And a lot of spam has to do with getting AP. Banning it is probably a good idea.That way there is no spam(for AP purposes). And a lot of people will say no to my suuggestion because they have high AP. But right now how much AP you have. Ap also keeps many people from getting armaters. Most of the time when the new armaters come out a lot of members will not have enough to get them. Ok who is with me?

• 3 Replies
MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

We have already talked about this. T_T By the way AP points don't separate users at all, ive met a few of high leveled members and they dont care about my AP at all. It's good that you have to get AP for armatars because thats what keeps you on the site. its a goal. I really dont think this is a good idea, and i doubt it will happen.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Are you serious? A thread was already made on this, so why make another?

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Dang, these threads are replicating faster than... Than... Oh well. I am convinced this one will get locked too.

Most high level members I know don't mind talking to people with lower ranks. Serfs don't usually attract attention, because they haven't been active, but people started talking to me back when I was just a squire.
If you have a great personality, then show it. People will appreciate you. Plus, you rank up pretty fast...

The whole point in the AP system is that you get rewarded for being active on the site.
It's like a game. Those who spam are the equivalent to those who hack highscores.

Still, this is a duplicate thread, I'm sure of it.

Showing 1-3 of 3