ForumsSupport ForumFriend requests.... ;)

16 2727
juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

OK so if someone adds you don't you think there should be like a request?Because what if that person that added you is annoying and you hate or dislike him/her!And if you tell them to take you off his friedns they ignore you and that is annoying.

Tell me what you think.

REMEMBER

Keep it clean
No spam or flaming of any kind
Have a nice debate and keep it on topic

• 16 Replies
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

This is slightly different on Kongregate; When someone adds you as a friend, they become your fan, and you an see them. Adding them back will make them your friend also.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Yeah but lets say for example

You add me but i don't add you.
What if i don't want you to put me in your
firnds list.I think there should be a request to make it bette.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

What's the difference, who cares if they added you? How can you hate someone so badly you won't allow your name to be on a friends list on your profile... This has been suggested 2642 times.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Hrm, well I dont really like this idea. If they added you o well. And it would get in the way of finding new friends, you would have to wait for them to say yes, and what if they said no? That would just be mean.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Skaters right, who cares if someone adds you s a friend. Plus, top points users have probably been added as a friend for like 10,000 people, and they don´t seem to care.

midget2
midget2
576 posts
Nomad

...it's not the greatest idea. who cares if somebody adds you? you may not want to be a friend with them so you don't add them. it's really pointless

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Don't like the idea because what if you got 100 friend request a day would you be annoyed would you add them all?And is there someone who has added you that you think is annoying?

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Another thing what if loads of people added mods for a quicklink to the mods pages or quicklink to anyones page so they could ask you for help when you needed but hwhat if you didn't mind if people added you or not and you don't want to add them?

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

Don't like the idea because what if you got 100 friend request a day would you be annoyed would you add them all?And is there someone who has added you that you think is annoying?
QFT.
Besides, it really isn't that big of a deal, if someone adds you, you dont have to add them back.
MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

I don't really like the idea because its really worthless in my opinion because how will you find out that they added you in the first place?
That's where we would need a Personal Message Inbox. ^.^
Hungry4Pie
Hungry4Pie
24 posts
Nomad

I think it might be good...but why would any1 friend some1 they dont know unless they are...like...i dunno...lonley?

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

|| This is slightly different on Kongregate; When someone adds you as a friend, they become your fan, and you an see them. Adding them back will make them your friend also. ||

wow what a great idea
i'm on 300 firends list and my real friends are really little

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I think Carlie said something along the lines of it doesn't matter who adds you as a friend; what matters is, if you add them back.
<<not an exact quote. But seriously, what's the problem? Maybe the person just wants a quicklink. It really shouldn't matter so much.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Requests would not solve any problems. The bulies would just have found another way of annoying people:

Request? /denied
Request?? /denied
Request:P /denied!!!
Request
Requestrequestrequest...

You would be spammed in new and better ways.
A personal message service with a block function that is another matter.

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

yes top 100 would be even fuller of spam

Showing 1-15 of 16