ForumsGamesTD game idea

18 4784
kcaz
kcaz
59 posts
Nomad

Hey there everyone, i have been playing a lot of TDs recently and I was thinking of a good idea for a new kind of TD.

First of all, you could choose to play as the attackers, or the defender, and you could also play multi-player. Now here you can add your own interesting original idea, but i was thinking for the defense, you would have something like 3 base towers which would determine some aspect of the tower (speed, damage, range etc.). Then you could add a middle part which would determine another aspect, and a top which would determine another aspect. At anytime you could upgrade any of those parts to be better at what they do (ex. a fast tower would be faster, a damaging tower would do more damage...).

The attacking side is where i don't have much of an idea. I've played anti-TD, but if anyone could come up with an original idea for the attackers that would be cool. I guess you could "design" the creeps like the defender "designed" the towers where you would have different parts that would determine if it could fly, how fast it would go, or how much health it had.

This is only a rough draft, but because i have no idea how to make a flash game, could someone who does and likes the idea give it a try?

Thanks for reading this, any comments or suggestions are appreciated

• 18 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 18