ForumsSupport ForumAgain, too many locked topics

3 1771
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

People will probably hate me for bringing this up again, but the amount of locked topics is growing again! This is getting annoying and just has to be stopped. Moderators and administrators don´t have to do anything, the users, like me and you, have to. There should be a hart of how many times a person´s topics have been locked, and if they have too many, they should be warned or locked.

P.S:Don´t write in this forum, it´s just to tell people not to spam too much!

• 3 Replies
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Despite the fact that you said not to write you realize you are one of the main people making topics getting locked lately. This is just another in the way locked topics. So just STOP bringing it up, God.

So far, only one of my topics have been locked

I don't think this was needed to be brought up. And I can see you have copied this post. Please don't do that it is plagiarism.

O have not plagiarized! If you think I have, the find the post I might have copied. You will not find it. Why? Because I haven´t, simple.
MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

P.Sonôt write in this forum, itôs just to tell people not to spam too much!
No Thanks.
Apparently this has been brought up a few times, but i really dont get what you mean by this -
There should be a hart of how many times a personôs topics have been locked, and if they have too many, they should be warned or locked
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

Hehe, kinda funny since I have to lock this topic. Simply stop bringing up old suggestions and this would cut down on a ton of the locked topics...

Showing 1-3 of 3