ForumsSupport ForumHayze

15 3017
Venderman
Venderman
180 posts
Nomad

Call me crazy, but I'm a little suspicious of the user [urlhttp://armorgames.com/user/Hayze]Hazye[/url]. How does one get 1800 AP in a single day? Also, his comments are closed, which leads to further questions. But at least he isn't spamming the forum (if he is spamming at all). Just thought I would bring this user to your attention.

• 15 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, this is spam. For one thing, topics about specific users is highly frowned apone. Next, maybe he is just a gamer, who rates, and then comments on games. Does it realy matter? And third, tell a mod instead of spaming about it here.

Do not post past the magical line!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

Sorry skater but i got to point something out.He did get all of his AP really quick, but he earned it.He commented every game he rated,so i don't think it's a huge deal.A big deal will be the winner of last month.He rated all games and commented about 30 times.But since Hayze did close his comments it does bring some attention to the crowd.

Venderman
Venderman
180 posts
Nomad

Ah, sorry, I didn't know this was against the rules. I was just trying to point out a potential spammer.

juan999999
juan999999
3,012 posts
Jester

If you would like to talk about it i would suggest the newcomer or the taver forums.

Hungry4Pie
Hungry4Pie
24 posts
Nomad

Nah, the tavern is for off topic. Mabey post it somewhere where a mod can read it?

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

Do not post it at all, it's against the rules as you now know and there is no proof that he has spammed so just leave it to the mods to decide.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

This is his 5th day here and already has over my AP its a bit crazy I have a feeling he just rated every game without playing it and kept saying good, bad and alright for comments.

revolushn
revolushn
63 posts
Nomad

yeah, you cant play 200 games in a day and have a decent crack at them. One word comments on games are spam. Moreso when it's obvious he hasn't gone past a level or two on any one of them (if that).

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

i think hayze is a mad spammer
anyway this is in the wrong section and nnds to be locked

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

3 things to say-

1) i think he just clicked on everygame and rated it, commented it, them went and rated another game.

2) i already contacted moegreche yesterday about this, and he said unless those comments were spam, theres nothing he can do.

3) this should be locked/moved.

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Owen another thing for your list.

4)Its not right to make topics about specific users

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

No, what would be nice if people would stop posting the same thing. This topic should have stopped after juan finished his comment.

Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

yes this topic is a big spam needs to be locked

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

Yeah, someone please lock this, he is not spamming, he is getting his points legitimately. I know, I have seen him everywhere. It isn't right to make topics about other people, and just remember, hayze is a person, too. he as feelings, just like you, and I know that if someone made a topic about me calling me a spammer or something else bad, I would be upset. Please think about that next time you make a thread flaming another user.

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Yes venderman, we tend to discourage these kind of topics due to potential for mass spamming and general ill-will, regardless of whether it's warranted or not.

More generally any kind of casting aspersion on another person on this site is poor form in terms of general etiquette.

Showing 1-15 of 15