ForumsSupport ForumCan someone please tell me if this is worth a merit

21 4223
GJBottomley
GJBottomley
107 posts
Farmer

Graphics:I like the graphics the contrast from background and the people make the people stand out and the diffrent army units have a diffrent style of clothing which adds alittle extra to the game. 7/10

Controls:The controls are nice and simple to use i think there there shoud be a block button though maby (z). 9/10

Storyline:The storyline has been thought about well it is a strong story and very well written. 7/10

Sound:The sound go's very well whith the game i like the drum beat it makes you abit scard in a way its very spooky. 9/10
the game is: prince of war 2

Diffcuty:This game is fairly difficult but after 1 level you get the hang of it. Later on it gets very hard though. 8/10

overall:I really like this game, I really think you have made a good idea here but i think you could improve it by adding in a bow and a shiled and maby upgrade your units as the story go's on. 8/10

if you can can you help me iv bin trying to get a merit for a long time but i cant get one :/

• 21 Replies
Generalhero
Generalhero
396 posts
Farmer

well the comment could be better but i think it is merit worthy

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

It's not long enough in my opinion, mine are usually at least two or three times bigger. And this isn't the place to ask, nor is anywhere. If it deserves a merit a mod will see it and merit accordingly.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

In my opinion, it could be better I currently don't think its merit worthy needs better grammer too.

angel1
angel1
37 posts
Nomad

what is a merit

midget2
midget2
576 posts
Nomad

sure what game is it for though?

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

what is a merit

Angel, this can be found [url=http://armorgames.com/page/help#merits[/url]

sure what game is it for though?

I think Warfare 1917 I'm not 100% sure though.
Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

its ok, but could be longer. btw- the best way NOT to get a merit, is to ask for one.

MagiX
MagiX
1,015 posts
Nomad

it was very good constructive criticism remember that the staff doesnt get to see every comment, and they dont hand out merits for every god comment.

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

remember that the staff doesnt get to see every comment, and they dont hand out merits for every god comment.

Yes, the mods don't see every comment but if they do see a comment and its good it will be awarded a merit.
Venderman
Venderman
180 posts
Nomad

Doesn't requesting a merit kinda cancel you out?

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, it's a decent attempt. Probably longer that 3/4 of the comments in an average game. I would add some more meat to it though. It's like essays, need more details and stuff. Yes,its true. Some things that teachers say can be true.

angel1
angel1
37 posts
Nomad

so on merits you have to say a good comment and you get one cool

Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

Sorry I mess up with linkshere

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

IF you haven't noticed its for Prince of War 2

Its a decent posts better than some other ones but it could improve, Even if it was merit worthy, you wouldn't get a merit for it.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

Well no, Good try tho. A Merit needs

AT least a Paragraph in each dissension.
Needs correct spelling and big words.
You should talk about how it was when you played it (Fun boring awful)
Something like that and pretty long.

I define you would then get a merit, or more.

Showing 1-15 of 21