Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Help on Paladin

Posted Oct 5, '08 at 1:08am

zraider71

zraider71

7 posts

Need help on Paladin? Well here it is.

When you first start out training you have to kill the undead dogs.
First collect the potions and begin killing the dogs one by one.

After you kill a dog sit out asnd regain all your health and kill another. Once you are done with the mission you will level up.Press C and add attribute points to health for now.

Then you will go through one of those story seens and come to your full grown up form. Now go upstairs and through the door. You will come to a small room with ruble and a large crucifix. Walk towards the crucifix and enter the room. Now take the sword.

When you leave the room you will come to zombies. Kill all the zombies and when you level up give yourself points to Dex and strength. Then go outside and keep killing zombies while picking up potions and sitting on the sidelines while you heal.

Each time you level up focus on dexterity,strength, and especially health.Also purchase the spells shock wave and power. These spells will help you later in the game.

Once you run into the giant troll hit him until he knocks you out. The gods will then give you the flight spell and new armor. Once the flight spell is obtained use it to kill archers on posts. To deactivate the spell press F.

Now just keep killing people and follow the things I set and you will advance through the game.

Posted Oct 5, '08 at 4:53pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

Move to guides forums please. This is a pretty good "start" for a guide, you left many parts of the game out.

Posted Oct 5, '08 at 5:37pm

Sodis

Sodis

292 posts

What Sintesu means is that you should move this to the
Game Walk through section. I'm sure you'll find help there.

Posted Oct 5, '08 at 8:08pm

ShintetsuWA

ShintetsuWA

3,305 posts

What Sodis means is Shintetsu. lol

I would suggest adding more info to your guide when it gets moved.

Posted Oct 5, '08 at 8:49pm

xdeadx

xdeadx

4 posts

Nice guide keep up the good work.

Posted Oct 5, '08 at 9:15pm

Danstanta

Danstanta

1,786 posts

Hmm Interesting, I always had problems with that giant, and I had that God Armour. That sucked :P GOOD GUIDE as well.

Reply to Help on Paladin

You must be logged in to post a reply!