ForumsArt, Music, and Writingzophia or watever her name is ruining the gx contests

27 7023
sniperjesus
sniperjesus
24 posts
Nomad

aint u noticed shes been getting awards for winning cos shes talented and u lot aint lol shes a unfair advantage i mean i dont care to be honest but aint u noticed this

• 27 Replies
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Well, Thoad, I think Sniper should apologize, both for making this flame thread and for actually saying that any of us is good at drawing.
And for not researching. GFX? That is more than a month ago it changes. He have never been inthe challenge, and still he seem to think, he knows better than the rest of us.

Yes, I am still a little angry.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I am too. But oh well, this should still be locked ASAP

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

i totally disagree,you are just jealous,can some mod please delete this?
i find this kinda defaming.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

@shermzx:
Strop will lock it. He just wanted an apology posted (which I doubt will happen)...

@thoad:
Keep that attitude, it's not the merit we all want, it's the participation. Really, the positive attention you get for making good entries is worth more.

@Cenere:
I think you missed a not... But yeah, the creator of this thread really should apologize. Not so much to me as to everyone else.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Am I the only one who has noticed how sniperjesus (who made this thread) doesn't wanna talk to people? Closed comments... Sigh.

Sorry for double post.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

i agree zophia.

and i doubt he'll apologive..

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Yeah, now I'm just wondering what his motivation for even making this thread was. It's pretty much breaking the rules...
It's against the rules to make a topic about a single member.
And it's pretty close to spammy...

Waiting for that lock now, Strop. I honestly think he should apologize to everyone, but I somehow doubt he'll even look at this thread again...

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

*taken from sniperjesus's profile*

*his about*
nah i dont wanna talk to people for a while ok i might reopen my comment bar who knows

im pretty sure i know why
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

It does sound alot like jealousy.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Ok, never use the words Zophia is ruining, unless the word sam is after it. OK? She is a very great member to this site, and that was just plain rude.

Carlie
Carlie
6,823 posts
Blacksmith

Have anyone noticed how much more quality everyone has been delivering? The harder competition means everybody has to up their efforts a bit. It's positive.
And yes, I enjoy winning. Everyone does. But it is not about winning, seriously, all you get is a merit - it's not that valuable.

I agree. The competition just keeps getting better and better, and each week it is harder to judge. We have a lot of talent on AG, and it is great to see it expressed.

Finally, I'd like to point out that making a thread about a single member of the community is totally against the rules. Which is probably why Strop will lock this..

Yes, it is. And it does not seem as if he is going to be mature enough to apologize, seeing as his comments are disabled. So I will be locking this. Sniper, if you want to apologize, (which I suggest you do), please do so directly on her profile because this thread is no longer open for discussion.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

The funny thing is, despite this appearing to be "hate" (more like jealousy) towards me, this thread mainly makes me happy. Because all the sentient members of the community is going against his statement, and he isn't posting anymore.

So thanks to all the ones who back me up. ^^

I really wish he'd apologize to the other participants, though. Is rude to say I'm better than them, for I am not. I get plenty of competition, so I assume everyone else does too.

Showing 16-27 of 27