ForumsForum GamesI saved the person above me 2!!!

28 4730
GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Well its back again. If you dont know the rules then read the following: One person makes a way there in danger (I start it off). The next person posts the way they saved the last person to post. They then get in danger and the next person to post saves them. It goes back and forth until about next week ill try to end it. Heres and example: Bob:I fell into a lava pit. Joe:I pull you up but then a monkey tries to eat my brains.... Bill:I give the monkey a banna but then a rocket comes straight at me... Thats the basics. Ok I'll start it off...

I was walking down the street when these snipers start shooting at me...

• 28 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I air strike the snipers!
A stray bomb is coming toward my face
(chuck norris can't save meh)

slightly_insane
slightly_insane
84 posts
Nomad

i ran nude in front of you and the snipers fainted. but the cops are after me

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I cast a spell on the bomb coming towards slliM's face, so that it changes direction and kills the cops who are after slightly_insane. Unfortunately part of the spell backfires, and I am close to death because of the singes.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

i run in with a chicken suit and distract them so Zpohia can run away, but now cornal sanders is after me!

P.S. Cornal sandars was the founder of K.F.C Kentucky fried chicken.

hawky
hawky
1 posts
Peasant

luckily i throw some chicken at Colonel Sanders n he munches away, but the damned army saw me do it so they are after me ...

slightly_insane
slightly_insane
84 posts
Nomad

i give the army donuts so they leave hawky alone, but now godzilla wants donuts but im out of them

razzmonk
razzmonk
496 posts
Nomad

I give godzilla pie instead! Everyone loves pie! But then he is allergic to it so he is about to fall on me.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I put on a batman costume and "...Hit godzilla with a bat-grenade, but gozilla got pissed, and began to attack,"(10 points is you can continue the song)

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

2 words: Chuck Norris. But then he gets mad at me for typing his name and is about to rounhouse kick through my computer screen!

Gfitz07
Gfitz07
203 posts
Nomad

i give chuck norris a chain and he is distracted while eating it so GreatestSoloEver could run. but when chuck norris finished he wanted more and i ran out!

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

Theres nothing nobody can do...So you die. But then,im about to get hit by a train...

slightly_insane
slightly_insane
84 posts
Nomad

an earth quake comes and you fall inside. you are safe from the train but are falling

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I saved myself by eat cake. Cake helps everything! But then my stomach started hurting and I had no tums!

Zombielord
Zombielord
34 posts
Nomad

I had a Zombie eat your Stomach(and brain sorry theres no stoping it) so it doesnt hurt anymore then the chick from Resident Evil tries to kill me and my Zombie minons

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

I chop off her head with my sweet ninja powers. But then I realize that im in the water with her blood and theres.....SHARKS!!!

Showing 1-15 of 28