ForumsSupport ForumSpoiler Box

4 1963
superspud94
superspud94
35 posts
Nomad

I have seen this done on forums before, but noticed that Armor Games dont use this. A Spoiler Box is basicly a small bow with "spoiler" written just above it. Inside the box, the writing is white, but when hilighted, becomes black, and is inserted in the same way that images and quotes are. This is usefull for people not wanting to see certain hints/cheats for a game they may be playing. I have been browsing through the forums in the past, looking at other peoples views on games, when all of a sudden someone writes a cheat that i dont want to see. You may think you could just ignore this, but i think youll agree with me that when the option is there, it's very easy to cheat on a game. I would like it if you could get back to me on this one and share your opinions on the "spoiler box" idea. Thank you.

• 4 Replies
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I think this has been suggested before,but can't remember the last time that it was.I can't remember how people commented about it.I think someone said that it would be too hard to code in,but if they could create a BB code or something for this then sure it would be nice to see.

Hungry4Pie
Hungry4Pie
24 posts
Nomad

It would be sweet even if there wasent a special must highlight thing. mabey just a table on contence would do.

shayneii
shayneii
2,492 posts
Peasant

True, this feature could be nice for the Walkthrough or Gaming forums especially. However, I have seen people just do this...

****WARNING: SPOILER BELOW****

blah spoiler blah

****END SPOILER****

...which should work if people are reading the post properly.

Zerlock1124
Zerlock1124
93 posts
Nomad

shayneii-

Still, with our wandering eye, we could "accidently" see the spoiler, even though it's blasted in big bold letters. I'd prefer a button to click than highlighting text...

Still, whatever works works...

Showing 1-4 of 4