ForumsWEPRChristianity

10 5324
GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

Alright, lets go ahead and start with a clean slate.

• 10 Replies
XxAzNxX123
XxAzNxX123
49 posts
Nomad

...umm y is this topic up if theres really no discussion? i mean there's like 500 more topics on Christianity. -.- go Jesus?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

What is the discussion? There are already several topics involving Christianity.

XxAzNxX123
XxAzNxX123
49 posts
Nomad

lol Amen to you too and may Jesus guide your path throughout

GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

Just christianity in general. Why you like, why you hate it, why you think it's real or fake. I didn't want to limit the disscusion to one question.

GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

To XxAzNxX123: Amen Brother!

Eyes
Eyes
139 posts
Blacksmith

I'd like to hear your reasons for "liking" Christianity. Why you think it is real. After all, you started it.

GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

My reason? Well I was raised up baptist. My prents taught me to love the lord. Thats how I got started.

XxAzNxX123
XxAzNxX123
49 posts
Nomad

really? well y not believe in Jesus? if he is really alive and real which he is and meets you Eyes wut will you say will your wfaith be with him?

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Guys, there are already several topics related to this. I feel this isn't a good topic thus far. Please put further posts in those. Thank you!

GrandeShanaynay
GrandeShanaynay
23 posts
Nomad

Thats right. And one day you WILL meet him in heaven. He's gonna look at you, then look in the book of life and say "Depart from me for I have never known you."

Uh-Oh :]

Showing 1-10 of 10