ForumsSupport ForumHalf Merit?!

6 1741
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I believe that your comments that you got a merit from are bolded, but I also know that there is 3 types of text. a normal comment, normal size. A ??? comment that is slighly bigger.Then of course we have the bold merit ones. The question is, what is that middle stage? does it mean that people are voting it up but a mod hasn't checked it yet? I belive this will be locked but I would like an answer...

Help...

• 6 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

You are right, those are the up voted ones that moderators haven't merited.

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

What so you can't vote up a merited comment? Or people just choose not to...

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I believe that your comments that you got a merit from are bolded, but I also know that there is 3 types of text. a normal comment, normal size. A ??? comment that is slighly bigger.Then of course we have the bold merit ones. The question is, what is that middle stage? does it mean that people are voting it up but a mod hasn't checked it yet? I belive this will be locked but I would like an answer...

The in between are reviews that have been upvoted. The more a review is upvoted, the larger the text will get.

What so you can't vote up a merited comment? Or people just choose not to...

If you can, it wouldn't exactly be effective. The point of upvoting is to increase the chances of getting a merit. If the review already is merited, it doesn't really do anything.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Wow, thanks Carlie! I guess thats rather helpful to know...

Binary_Illusion
Binary_Illusion
300 posts
Jester

oooo, I only knew about the bold text. So thanks for this helpful information guys. I'll keep this info in my mind :P

Again thanks, BI

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Another question answered, huzzah!

Since all has been said, this will now be locked up.

Showing 1-6 of 6