ForumsSupport ForumWhy not Armor Game Clans?

13 5141
XxAzNxX123
XxAzNxX123
49 posts
Nomad

I have wondered for some time now that why not Armor Games should have clans, ever since the big update on AG, it has been like Feudalism, theres hierarchy 2 why not clans? or as medieval call it "guilds"

• 13 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

How do you think that would operate? On most games, the advantage to forming a clan is to increase your chances of getting items you need or to have people with whom you can level up or something. Would there be something advantageous to having clans?

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I agree to Moegreche here, there is nothing really to gain from having clans, besides being able to talk to each other, I guess that would be it, unless...unless it was like a group, where you have a group and people would join, then have a page where it shows and tells about the club, or clan/guild, the only thing I can see is maybe having a banner that displays on the page of every member that signifies they're part of the clan, a new rank race(for the guild w/most points, ect.)and that's really it, maybe get some armatars for the club every guild rank they accomplish or something. Is this what you have in mind? It's good, but I don't think that's going to work, it'll only start clan wars(plz no)

nobody wants clan wars-_-

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

ArmorGames clans doesn`t mean Game clans since game will need a major due-over first to have clans and second to be multiplayer.Also since ArmorGames isn`t the one that created feaudelism it can`t modify it.Please this has been suggested and rejected.

3DoorsDown
3DoorsDown
17 posts
Nomad

to me, we are all one big clan

calebttt
calebttt
1 posts
Nomad

i need help changing my avatar

Wolfman
Wolfman
154 posts
Nomad

i think that too.

XxAzNxX123
XxAzNxX123
49 posts
Nomad

lol yes calebttt u need it lol wolfman y dont u help him out meanwhile ill be sorting this crisis out with 'clan wars'.
seriously clans dont mean clan 'wars' -.-
who would want that? clans could be for everyone it could help beginners to start, oh ya y not a tuturiol? lol no thats just crazy me and my big ideas... anyway ask some people around ask them if they want clans 75% want it i bet you well near 75 anyway. clans help people express themselves in Armor Games there could be a game clan which could help game makers / leechers with the game to pass it on to another. think of the possibilities. i can think of hmmm...2?

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

yeah but then you get people making bad clans that possibly gang up on people to flame them, then the admins just have another thing that they have to go block, and they alreayd have enough don't they?

ShadyGrady1998
ShadyGrady1998
94 posts
Nomad

red,blue

royandgrand
royandgrand
188 posts
Shepherd

well i like the idea of have ing a clan i think they should make it and the make it so it shows clan score (put everyones armor points together)

viro5
viro5
66 posts
Nomad

i think that its a good idea

Niceguy878
Niceguy878
220 posts
Nomad

they could have small competitions, people could make their own clans and clans with the same amount of people can play a certain game and whoever has the most points all together wins, and the clan gets "clan points" or something. I think that would be a great addition to ArmorGames. Maybe they could have a clan window for your clan where you can chat with people and post scores and images...

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

wow u all make a good point in this subject...but im still not entirely sure wat a clan is though????????

Showing 1-13 of 13