ForumsSupport ForumArmorgames: New look

19 3681
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I think armor games needs a new look, just like Kongregate. This is my idea how it should look like(it can be changed):
/Volumes/TALTORA

Hope you like it.

• 19 Replies
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Volumes/TALTORA/Armorgames copy.jpg[/img]

Hope this picture works.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Why isn´t it working?? Can someone help me out? Please tell me how to post pictures.

lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

ok go to the picture copy the web address and put it in img lets see if that works

rafael_marc22
rafael_marc22
204 posts
Nomad

It doesn't really work and I also suggest that the position like serf, squire up to the king should have a higher rank. My suggestion is for the boys God and for the girls Goddess. but the image is the problem.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

My suggestion is for the boys God and for the girls Goddess.

Might be offensive towards some people on the website, that's why they haven't made that idea reality.

Why isnôt it working?? Can someone help me out? Please tell me how to post pictures.

You're trying to get it from your Mac or PC directly -- you need to upload it on a website (i.e. Imageshack) then link it back or whatever the case.

Anyway, as for the topic -- no. ArmorGames is 10 months old... it's practically brand new in website years! Considering this site was created from SCRATCH and took months of coding, you should be happy with what you have. Updates will come along, when they do, that's all you can say about it.
Girl_Power
Girl_Power
379 posts
Peasant

http://Volumes/TALTORA/Armorgames copy.jpg

Is the image if you put down the correct link.

volcanboy
volcanboy
425 posts
Nomad

Though it sounds unlikely, some people may take offene to God as a rank for religious reasons, but I see where you are coming from.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Your picture is on your computer. You need to put it only for people to see it. Go to a site like photobucket.com or imgpig.com or imageshack.com

Lebuff
Lebuff
23 posts
Nomad

It needs to fit with the whole ARMOR games thing.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Might be offensive towards some people on the website, that's why they haven't made that idea reality.

Anyway, as for the topic -- no. ArmorGames is 10 months old... it's practically brand new in website years! Considering this site was created from SCRATCH and took months of coding, you should be happy with what you have. Updates will come along, when they do, that's all you can say about it.

Exactly. We will not have God or Goddess ranks. It ends up infringing upon religious beliefs, then people get upset... it just isn't worth it. I am sure we can come up with something more creative anyways.

And yes, this site is still very new. You should see what it looked like this time last year... it has come a VERY long way. I personally like the current style, it looks a lot cleaner and is definitely better organized.
LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Well said, I really like what ArmorGames has done with the site, it works well, I think getting a new look right now would be absolutely ridiculous. I also get annoyed when people want a website (such as this one) to basically copy another one (such as kongregate) -where is the originality?

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

I like AG just the way it is at the moment. Maybe add some alternate background colors?

seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

So Sorry! Can you please delete all but one.
It didn't come up so I pressed it some more.

delete this one too.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

ya what carlie said it is still a little bit new and mabe after a long time it could get some new stuff it will just have to take some time

superspud94
superspud94
35 posts
Nomad

I like the look just as it is. Although other background options wouldnt be a bad idea

Showing 1-15 of 19