ForumsSupport ForumDo you think there should be 1 more way to get AP's? Answer here what should it be

10 2715
Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

Should there be another to earn Armor Points? Post your ideas below.

My idea would be getting a certain level/score on a game for 1 AP.

• 10 Replies
Adrokila
Adrokila
139 posts
Nomad

after another i was supposed to put way XD sorry.

InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

No -- no bloomin' achievements for the last time! Kongregate does achievements for game scores (or something similar in that nature), AG wants to be unique, and to do that... we can't do that. Feel me?

I think there are plenty of ways to get AP, think about it:
Comments = 2AP
Rating = 2AP (which I thought would be 1, because that makes more sense to me. It's a rating :|)
Forum Posts = 1AP
Merits = 25AP
And of course, Game Submission = 20AP (which many users don't receive, so they focus on the other 4 categories).

See, plenty of ways to earn AP. Besides, AP isn't the cornerstone of AG, it's the actual games

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Besides, AP isn't the cornerstone of AG, it's the actual games

i disagree. i know of some users who are only here for the ap.
seize_the_element
seize_the_element
757 posts
Shepherd

No I don't think there are ways to earn points. The main point of this site isn't to get points.

jahsonx
jahsonx
330 posts
Nomad

No I don't think there are ways to earn points. The main point of this site isn't to get points.

I couldn't agree more.

killingman
killingman
541 posts
Nomad

ya like in the zone said no aceaments that is what kongregete have.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

No -- no bloomin' achievements for the last time! Kongregate does achievements for game scores (or something similar in that nature), AG wants to be unique, and to do that... we can't do that. Feel me?

No, Kongregate has a score board, but yo don´t get points for being on it, mainly because hackers and glitches are why people are on their. The badges are for achieving something in a game or completing it or parts of the game.

Couldn´t say more. But points make the website more fun. I socialize on Armorgames and play on Kongregate.
InTheZone
InTheZone
562 posts
Bard

The badges are for achieving something in a game or completing it or parts of the game.

Woops, that's what I meant. It's very similar... earn badges for completing points, earn an AP for completing a certain level.

Well, they're missing out on quite a selection of games :P

The main point of this site isn't to get points.

Exactly. It's to play the darn games!
lil_gangsta72
lil_gangsta72
375 posts
Nomad

ap doesnt matter man its the community

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Oh, God. Once again, another thread that has been discussed a million times before...

Showing 1-10 of 10