ForumsSupport ForumMusic on are profiles?

9 2220
GJBottomley
GJBottomley
107 posts
Farmer

do you think we should have music on are profiles but edited versions so the is no bad words?

or maby be able to put codes in to are about me section for youtube videos?

• 9 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Nope, it's been suggested before, and the reason they won't do it is something to do with the time it takes to load profiles already.
If you wanna show people something, post links to it in your about using the [url] codes.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

well maybe AG can get better software or something so it won't load so long... I don't see my myspace page taking that long... and it has music on it.
Plus... I would love to beat my favorite games online and jam to my favorite tunes too

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

URLs are better. If you had the choice to directly play them from the site like Myspace or something, the page will load much slower. It would be slower than a 20 foot wall of text with links.

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

No, not like that I mean I have music on myspace and it doesn't take long to load that page... if AG adds music and I add it to my profile page it shouldn't take long either.

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

...Then why not just have Myspace music in a new tab and have AG on at the same time?? Have music be played, turn the BGM off on the games, and wa-la!

choazmachine
choazmachine
1,044 posts
Nomad

why not have it on this page too? thats not a problem... plus america is lazy (im not) but it is... c'mon i just learned today that stride gum has a dissolvable wrapper... so you can eat the piece of gum while still in the wrapper... wow talk about LAZY

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

I think I'd actually be pretty annoyed if random music started playing when I visited profiles...
Can't you just have a music player running instead of integrating it in the site?

Why is everyone too lazy to look for the thread this is repeating?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

america is lazy (im not)

Contradicted yourself. You want AG to input music on peoples' profiles, yet you don't want to have music played on Myspace while browsing games. The programmers have more important things to implement.
ubertuna
ubertuna
2,120 posts
Shepherd

[url]http://armorgames.com/community/thread/1906816/music-for-ur-profile[/url]

Showing 1-9 of 9